Viscaria blade

This user has no status.
Hi, just gonna ask is there any viscaria blades about for sale. By this I mean not an J serial for 500 quid or the £3,500 black tag just posted on ebay either. I don't care (in fact prefer) if it is a bit old beat and used because I don't want to pay silly money I just want to try one. If anyone does please post a pic and we can go from there. I really don't want to pay loads though or I'll just end up buying a new one, thanks in advance

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
I dont think its honestly worth it to be honest, the powerspin carbon was designed as a direct copy of the viscaria. Ive used both and i put tape over so i could not identify each blade and i could not tell a difference myself. I do not have one for sale but i do have a nice timo boll spirit if your interested. Best of luck

This user has no status.
I know it was designed as a replacement for Drinkhall and used a TBS, thanks for offer but have tried a few TBS. I think I am gonna struggle to find a nicer blade than the Drinkhall, it is nice but can't help trying stuff and I have been told by so many people to give it a go. I actually started using Tenergy on the Drinkhall which is really nice combo too.
Cheers

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
You often see them four sale here and at MyTT.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Is there different kinds of viscaria? I see butterfly viscaria being sold everywhere for around 150 dollar?

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Is there different kinds of viscaria? I see butterfly viscaria being sold everywhere for around 150 dollar?

Only one kind. Only one handle. There are very slight variations that depend on what production series it was. The latest ones, the ones with the little green hologram on them, are very good I think. My favorites from my collection were made around 2007-8. The very light ones that were common around 2013, I don't like quite as much. You really can't go wrong. I cannot see why anyone would pay $500 or $3000 for one with a black tag (and I own a few of them, but paid about $180 for the most expensive one, albeit a couple of years ago before the world went nuts for these things).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The Viscaria myth gets worse every month. Someone is selling an "old silver tag" on eBay for £485 at the moment. Old. Silver. Tag.
Let's blame Baal. We will soon have Gold Tag True Carbons with special straight handle being sold as well.

This user has no status.
Yes I noticed that, so Baal, it is a different colour on the Viscaria handle? I mean the white stripe is like a brown ish yellow ish tinge to it yes? I don't understand the crazy prices although I did get coupe hundred for black tag TBS and think I could've got more. A friend of mine said in China they pay crazy silly money for older serial letter Viscaria. Say they are better but I don't get it. I did a review of Butterfly innerforce and tried mine and a friend who bought one after using mine and they were very different blades. Mine was unaturally head heavy and his was balanced just right. With rubbers on that is.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I just go by serial number. Also, having a black tag does not guarantee that a blade will be anything special in my experience. The prices some peop,e ask for these things is ridiculous The Andrei dude in London is one of the worst perpetrators of these absurdities. His blades are always overpriced several fold,