What are the best shots of 2016?

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey all,

What do you think are the best shots of 2016? Of course @UpSideDownCarl has made this splendid here. Using this topic and other epic shots what are your top 10 shots of 2016?

List below :D

Reactions: Shuki
This user has no status.
My shot last weekend was the best shot:

Fifth set and 10-10. Topspin topspin rally (right-hander (me) vs left-hander), his last inside out topspin dropped right behind the net and left the table on the right baseline. Of course Ma Long would have been there and played another topspin around the net. However, as I am not Ma Long the ball was unreachable for me so I did two large steps towards the ball and then transformed into Superman, jumped onto the ground to reach the ball. Somehow I managed to get the ball back on his side of the table around the net. While I was lying on the floor I saw my opponent canceling his celebration but it was too late: he dropped the ball into the net. Again I transformed, this time into Tomokazu Harimoto. I chooed the **** out of the sports hall followed by a huge smile when I saw the crowd going crazy (~10 people). Time-out time for me while being in lead 11-10. I used this time-out to get rid of my smile and receiving compliments after compliments. Game on. My opponent did a long serve, I chopped it back like I have never chopped before and he played it into the net. 12-10 winner winner chicken dinner.

Where can I vote for that shot?

Reactions: Dan