Xiom bats

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Don't give it a second thought. Offensive S is really great. Honestly, it is amazing that there are blades so reasonably priced when there are so many blades that are much more expensive and nowhere near as good.

I love my Virtuoso+. Also love the Kim Jung Hoon that I gave to PingPongHolic. But when I tried the Offensive S I thought for more than a week about getting one. I decided not to because I have more TT equipment than I can use. And more important things happening in my life that make buying more equipment a bad idea. But before my wife was sick I would not have thought twice about getting that blade. It would have been on pretty even footing with my V+ and my KJH. And I would never have given the KJH to anyone but PPH. At some point I will get another one.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
This user has no status.
That's great to hear. My wet dream is Virtuoso OFF- but it's out of my reach atm. I believe the blades on my list, or should I say Xiom Offensive S, will be more than enough for the time being.

Now I'll just have to train harder to further improve my technique. Happy to say I'm more motivated than ever. Thnx once again, really appreciate the help.

Wish you all a happy, healthy and successful new year.

Reactions: Shuki