To play or not to play...
To loop or not to loop...
Freak it, just poop....

I don't always chop, but when I do I prefer Grass DTECS
And Tenergy my friends...

If you want to loop, loop don't talk...

Loop to Kill...
Loop first ask questions later...
I am a loopy looper... yes, it is as bad as it sounds...

You got served!
Is it better to serve than to receive?

Smash!

I could not tell my mother I was a looper or a spinner or a blocker or a hitter ... so I told her I was a pusher... why did she kick me out of the house??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
To post or not post....
To play or not to play...
To loop or not to loop...
Freak it, just poop....

I don't always chop, but when I do I prefer Grass DTECS
And Tenergy my friends...

If you want to loop, loop don't talk...

Loop to Kill...
Loop first ask questions later...
I am a loopy looper... yes, it is as bad as it sounds...

You got served!
Is it better to serve than to receive?

Smash!

I could not tell my mother I was a looper or a spinner or a blocker or a hitter ... so I told her I was a pusher... why did she kick me out of the house??

Oy, look what happened to NextLevel after long drive to Kentucky....

:rolleyes:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I am no Coach nor EJ ... i generally don't give tips/advice/reviews ...

I don't review (except for 1 time on Nexy Amazon CPen and MX-P rubber) because I've not used the modern equipment enough... i'm generally a stick to one type of racket/rubber and fortunate to have found something that suits me early enough after the death of my old favorite blade i called 'Excalibur' ... plus after a 30+ yrs 'vacation' from TT, the equipment i knew about is in the past. I am a bad reviewer in that i don't know the gradings and terminology ... just a simpleton who knows what he likes and what he doesn't like

I don't have the experience per se to give tips, but more importantly i don't have the 'Eye' that Carl, Der, NL et al do... if i see something I think i can speak on/to, I will, but generally i know what i know, and i know when i should speak up and when not to ... leave that for others way more qualified/better than me [EDIT: plus, i'm pretty sure TTDers don't play my game, if at all - oldschool one-sided PH ]

I'm no wise sage, but if others think of me that way, i am wise enough to tell you i'm not lol

I come on here for fun ... that sums it up probably ... as i surf here during workflow lulls

Will add that i also use the DTT CC thread to chronicle my 'comeback' and perhaps help others with posts about my trials and tribulations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D and pgpg
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Types of TTD members?

1) those whom post and post and..
2) those who are not here because they're playing TT.

Enough said.

I sometimes wonder how so many people have so much time on forums
I guess if all mins on forum is focus on playing, coaching etc, TT would be a different sport today

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I sometimes wonder how so many people have so much time on forums
I guess if all mins on forum is focus on playing, coaching etc, TT would be a different sport today

95% of the time i post is during lulls in workflow ... when i'm not on here, generally it's weekends spent with family or during weeknights when i actually hit/play