DHS Hurricane 3 National - fake or original rubber?

This user has no status.
Here. As this was posted on this thread someone was posting about EmRatThich on a different thread:

Worth reading. And clearly I am not the only one who hears the BS and wants to see the guy and his students play.

If you want the rest of the responses to this post, go to the TTDaily Chit Chat thread to page 197. That is where it starts. It was the last page when I posted this. But that thread keeps growing.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

It's true that you want to see the person play. Every individual has a different physical make up: skinny, big, long arms, short legs, small hands, big feet, etc. That individual build affects how each person will play, and a good personal coach will be able to point out a proper stroke to suit the individual. Theory is the same for everyone, but application requires a spotter to correct and optimize the theory to the individual. ZJK and FZD have the same coach with similar theory, but the players look very different with the way they execute their serves and strokes.
Also, their rubber choices are individualized to suit their strong points and tastes.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Also I bought Ma Long's "so-called" personal Skyline III (that very 50 percent or so more expensive) there (Prott.cc) so if there are Chinese pro players (who aware of details on that this subject) on this forum, you are most welcome. I can add pics on this rubber too.

BTW: this might give some context here as well. Ma Long used Skyline III for a few months in 2011. It was a pretty short time. So if that was actually "his" rubber it is too old to be as good as what you were hoping for. 5 year old rubber is 5 year old rubber. No matter how good it was when it was first pressed

And before ML used TG3 he used H3. And after TG3 he went right back to H3.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
generally EmRathich is just someone who is just creating self promo stuff about common things you can find on the internet... but still something like hoax page for me... if you want to find something more interesting go for the nexy engineer builder diary or something like that (ask dr echte or next level for the link or just go to http://mytabletennis.net/forum/ and search there).... you will found more or less advertise stuff there but you can still find something interesting between the lines....

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl