Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Forum update

Hey you awesome bunch of table tennis enthusiasts!

So since the site has been growing rapidlly over the last few months the Gerneral Forum on the site has been cluttered up. I've had a serious load of emails and personal messages asking for quicker access to different topics. Such as services, training hall videos, one point rallies, trailers and a revamp of the equipment forum. The TableTennisDaily Interviews, Table Tennis Tournaments, Table Tennis with the Pro's and Table Tennis Equipment have all been updated.

If you take a look at the forum or look at the image below, what do you think of the new layout of the topics?

I hope this helps out everyone. I am currently working on putting a TableTennisDaily Analysis Section where users can post videos of themselves for other users to coach the member or help them out in any way.

If you have any ideas or like this forum layout, please leave me feedback below :)

Awesome!

Dan

forumupdate.jpg

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Layout is OK any way you decide as long as eerything that is supposed to be there is. A new user might benefit from a tidy layout, but any forum vet depends upon a list of recent posts and a strong search engine.

Very true point about a new user. We will see how it goes :)

Thanks for the responses everyone