Happy New year 2016!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
TableTennisDaily would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

Thanks for all your fantastic contributions to the website over the last year. We have a lot in store for you all in 2017!

Have a great evening!

nye2017.jpg

This user has no status.
TableTennisDaily would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

Thanks for all your fantastic contributions to the website over the last year. We have a lot in store for you all in 2017!

Have a great evening!

happynewyear2016.jpg

Isn't it supposed to be 2017 written everywhere(including title)?

And of course Happy New Year everyone!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Happy New year everybody and I will use the chance to make a compliment to all the guys who built up this page and keep the page alive. This page is really fantastic fo everyone who is interesting in this great sports and although I have registered here for a short time I have used it for years to be updated with the videos of the world class player and so on, its also a good thing that its connected with Facebook. Thank u for all ur engagement for this side and for our sports, I think this side helps to make table tennis more popular.
I wish everyone a great year and much success with table tennis and I am sorry for my averaged (in the best case) English :D

Last edited:
Reactions: TableTennisDaily
Administrator
Oct 2010
2016 again ! Don't tell me this is going to be a long groundhog year !! I seriously cannot wait for this year to finish !

Isn't it supposed to be 2017 written everywhere(including title)?

And of course Happy New Year everyone!

Haha sorry about that guys! I've have updated, that was a big slip up from us! ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Be that as it may, there's a whole other world to a serve than an ace's swing and great trickery. There's additionally knowing one's adversary. There are conditions while endeavoring an ace serve down the left half of the table would not work. In any case, unmistakably.
<ahref="https://ajeet.com">ajeet</a>