Jun Mizutani in Basement!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Jun Mizutani and Kenji Matsudaira play table tennis with his friends and fans in a basement style hall. Any translators will be much appreciated. I love videos like this! Don't you? :) Watch the awesome videos below!

junwin.jpg

The big match! Jun Mizutani vs Kenji Matsudaira

Other cool videos from the gathering (Any translators much appreciated)

This one is funny!

Reactions: Markvee
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
But somehow I got an impression that when the Chinese team see this, they will say, doh he is an athlete not a superstar thats why he cant be number 1 etc lol
dunno just kinda pass my mind..

Yeah, never thought of that..now that you mentioned it, it did cross my mind. If Ma Long fool around like this instead of getting proper rest at home, he would've gotten a smack on the back of the head by Sifu Liu.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hahaaa, that was great!
Reminds me myself, when I got crazy in winter and went outside to play on a table that was fully covered with snow :D
We moved snow away.. but couldnt do it on whole table..
So we played only on a little part of it :D
We put that on tape too, but I am afraid that one is lost forever.. :(
Anywas I like to play outside too, it is another and more fun, you cant put much pressure outside on yourself, because there it is really just for fun!
For example here is a picture of me sitting far from the table on the ground in one exhibition rally, where I acted like I fell down.. and retrieving balls back to table :)
11534_1297616645754_1390500319_960163_7198853_n.jpg