Logan

says Looking for the BH killer shot
says Looking for the BH killer shot
Sep 2015
Read 8 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Logan

I bought these shoes a year ago and they survived the past season with 2 x training per week, plus championship games on the week-end.
The grip of these shoes is excellent. One the same level as Mizuno Wave Medal (older versions), which I consider a reference in this domain. The shoe has a low weight, which I consider a plus (although the rating shows it as yellow....).
If you rely on a good cushioning in the shoes, than the XIOM won't work for you. I'm the opposite. The more cushioning the shoes have, the more problems I get with the knees. This is why the XIOM Logan works for me.

Two things that I didn't like and found strange:
The short shoe strings (maybe it is because of the size 10 UK). Not that you are unable to make a knot, but still annoying. I already told XIOM about it, so I'm not sure if this is not fixed already, as I had a pair from the very first batches, they sold in Europe.

Second thing is the tongue of the shoes is not stabelized in the middle, so it tends to shift sideways in play. Not a real problem, but again annoying, if you are sensitive to this.