New Equipment 2017

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The Nexy Rubicon came out so late in 2016 we didn't stock it until 2017.

There are new Nexy Shoes, the Nexy Petra Spirit. We should stock some with our next order.

petra spirit 1.jpg

petra_spirit_product_2_02.jpg

petra_spirit_product_ani4.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
New concept of thin topsheet with a sponge that measures 2.33 mm in "max" versions:

andro Rasanter (6 versions)
Donic Blue Storm (3 versions)
Tibhar Aurus Prime and Aurus Select

Tensor rubbers with minimal speed glue effect, aimed at beginners, allrounders, anyone who wants to upgrade from classic rubbers.

Xiom Vega Intro
TSP Ventus Basic

Do you have any idea as to when the Donic rubbers will be released for buying?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Do you have any idea as to when the Donic rubbers will be released for buying?

I can't see Blue Storm being available before 1st April, because it isn't on the current LARC. Rasanter is though, so can be sold before the new LARC comes into effect.

Reactions: ridderz65
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Mar 2017
There are so many blades out there that they're just getting to be too similar. Timo Boll ZLC and ZLF with Tenergy rubbers should be the standard for high level players and the same thing with a bit more controlled Sriver for low levels. New rackets and rubbers at this point with already such a big market can't really distinguish themselves that much anymore.

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
and here is the yasaka Shining Dragon
http://www.yasaka.se/news/new-rubber-shining-dragon/

And i have already holded it in my the hands and it looks like dhs national version of rubbers
Very sticky and with blue sponge ,something like tg2 but according to dealer heavier ... something about 80 grams uncut but this has to be tested.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
There are so many blades out there that they're just getting to be too similar. Timo Boll ZLC and ZLF with Tenergy rubbers should be the standard for high level players and the same thing with a bit more controlled Sriver for low levels. New rackets and rubbers at this point with already such a big market can't really distinguish themselves that much anymore.

The setup suggested for a lower level player here is something I totally with.

A fast carbon blade with a hard top ply is not going to be very useful to a player developing the touch and contact for spin, even with a rubber like Sriver on it.

Personally, I feel like a blade that is slower with better dwell time and some flex, that helps you to feel the ball better, an all wood 5 ply blade with an All or All+/Off- speed rating would be more useful.

Adding a controlled modern rubber to one of those 5 ply All, All+ or Off- blades so that the player gets used to the modern rubbers and the blade helps make it more manageable is often more useful for a player developing skill.

The speed of the blade and the hardness of the top ply will delay the process of developing spin more than higher quality rubbers will if they are on a flexible blade with good dwell time that is not too fast.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
and here is the yasaka Shining Dragon
http://www.yasaka.se/news/new-rubber-shining-dragon/

And i have already holded iny in my the hands and it looks like dhs national version of rubbers
Very sticky and with blue sponge ,something like tg2 but according to dealer heavier ... something about 80 grams uncut but this has to be tested.
I have been looking for an alternative to Prov H3. Hopefully this one is tacky enough.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Suga D