New Equipment 2017

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Do you know when it will become available globally?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
i can ask no problem... but i`m now injured at home so it will take few days.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Shining dragon has been available for several months, and came out last year IIRC. It's stocked by many of the main webstores.
I didn't know that. I found some Chinese website selling it. But not sure if they are reliable.

The most important thing is there's no review. I am not sure if:
**Shining dragon us as tacky as hurricane
**The sponge is comparable to boosted DHS blue sponge

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I didn't know that. I found some Chinese website selling it. But not sure if they are reliable.

The most important thing is there's no review. I am not sure if:
**Shining dragon us as tacky as hurricane
**The sponge is comparable to boosted DHS blue sponge

There are some bits and bobs knocking around, like buyers' reviews on TT11 and some basic stuff on TTDB. And this thread here:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?14041-New-rubber-from-yasaka-Shining-Dragon

Like Rising Dragon, it's expensive for a chinese rubber and that may have put people off. Although €33 at tt-store.eu wasn't so bad I suppose.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
New Tenergy rubbers!?

Tenergy 05 N and Tenergy 09C!

newtenergyrubbers.JPG

Reactions: donS7er and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
I summarize a hungarian review about Shining Dragon:
-it consists of a very soft topsheet and hard sponge
-the sponge is similar hardness to EL-S
-it's pretty lightweight
-the topsheet isn't tacky
-it has a medium throw angle and generates medium arc
-very easy and safe to play with it
-it feels very elastic, but it doesn't have extreme catapult
-it suits more a close to table gameplay, but it's dinamic
-it's very forgiving, due to the shiny topsheet, which is insensitive to the spin
-it isn't too spinny, but enough to be effective
-serving might require different technique, you can't serve spinny with straight racket movement

In short: it's a unique rubber mainly designed for reliability. It's very good for long rallies and precise placement based styles. It's prominently insensitive to spin. It's medium in every characteristics with an unique soft feel.

Last edited:
I'm excited to the new Xiom Omega VII, especially Asia, but wil have to wait next year.
And a Xiom Vega Tour is comming. I don't intend to try it, but I'm very curious what it's ment for, as the Vegas are for sure not "tour" trended. Sigma III will be interesting too.

Reactions: ajtatosmano2
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I just could get my hands on joola's latest product the Golden Tango. I've got it slightly used (not more than a few minutes) from a friend who said that it was not his cup of tea.

Here's the product describtion from contra.de
contra.de said:
The JOOLA Golden Tango is "Made in Germany", combining the advantages of a tacky upper rubber, usually characteristic of Chinese rubbers, with the enormous elasticity and speed of a Tensor sponge.
This interaction results in a completely new sensation. The tacky surface offers maximum grip thus enabling loaded topspin and undercut strokes at the most extreme blade angles. JOOLA Golden Tango produces incredible rotation and an arched trajectory. The molecular structure of the energetic sponge underlay makes JOOLA Golden Tango extremely elastic and provides sufficient speed reserves to counter unexpected spin attacks. The sponge is very forgiving, therefore it also offers maximum control for all cut variations either at the table or from half-distance.

https://www.contra.de/en/joola-belag-golden-tango.html?___from_store=de

Gonna glue it on in the next days.
IMG_20171003_004050.jpg
IMG_20171003_004057.jpg
IMG_20171003_004112.jpg
IMG_20171003_005116.jpg
IMG_20171003_005130.jpg

Last edited:

Omega 6 is not produced by the human body and can be obtained only with food. Its good in some quantity, but if exceeded may cause cardiovascular deseas.
As Xiom in fact stands for Axiom, the above problem with rational dosage could not be considered as a good axiomatic rool especially concerning good marketing, so a stepover to Omega 7 seems a good idea.
Additionally it ads the feel of a revolutionary technological jump, same used by Microsoft in their jump Win 8 - Win 10.
Additionally the new FEEL blades are supposed to help us all feel something like that above.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
This user has no status.
Omega VII and Xiom Feel

20171107_152532.jpg

I just received the new Omega VII rubbers and Feel blades from Xiom yesterday. All these will be tested in the next couple days. After that i will release the reviews on my blog. If you like it, I can also share summarized english reviews here or in the review section :)
Xiom said to me, the rubbers will be coming on the asian market in December. For europe it takes a little longer. March/April 2018 approximately.

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
View attachment 14618

I just received the new Omega VII rubbers and Feel blades from Xiom yesterday.

How did you get the rubbers?
And if you have the Xiom Feel ZX3 and HX PRO, eagerly want to know the review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I just received the new Omega VII rubbers and Feel blades from Xiom yesterday. All these will be tested in the next couple days. After that i will release the reviews on my blog. If you like it, I can also share summarized english reviews here or in the review section :)
Xiom said to me, the rubbers will be coming on the asian market in December. For europe it takes a little longer. March/April 2018 approximately.

Very nice!

Can you tell where the carbon layer is on the sx? Is it an inner or outer layer construction?

(It’s the only feel Blade for which I found no info on that..)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
View attachment 14618

OMG please post your review, or your blog link with review I'm so hyped.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
How did you get the rubbers?
And if you have the Xiom Feel ZX3 and HX PRO, eagerly want to know the review

Xiom Europe is supporting my work on TT-Spin. I got these testing rubbers from them.

I don´t have ZX3 or HX PRO. Just ZX2, SX and S7

OhWell said:
Very nice!

Can you tell where the carbon layer is on the sx? Is it an inner or outer layer construction?

(It’s the only feel Blade for which I found no info on that..)
20171108_150113.jpg

As you can see, it is an inner layer construction

yuri.saldon said:
OMG please post your review, or your blog link with review I'm so hyped.

As soon as I have tested them and have my reviews, I will post it here. Also I will do english ones here in this forum ;-)