New Equipment 2017

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Ya'll could always learn Korean, get friendly with their president, and get sponsored. Then, you got ur precious rubbers and Korean TT gear at a real good price... That waz my winning formula.

If the CIA ever captures you, has a few of their Goonies hold your arms behind you and points you to choose between to two ready chairs which they will tie you to 24/7 for a year... one says LEARN KOREAN, the other WATER BOARDING TORTURE... don't hesitate on your answer. Don't choose the one that says Learn Korean, the amount of work and torture is not worth it. Take the easy way out of it.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Amazingly, I have had the new Nexy Arche in my possession a full two weeks and not slapped on rubbers to give it a whirl.

Guess I wanted to stay tuned to the KJH for my Teams playoffs a week ago. Now I prolly keep same kjh to get or stay ready for US Open...

Ah, the anguish of a TTer...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Interesting product description. Looking forward to reading your impressions!

Thanks.
I've just posted this here in an other thread:

I just glued up my 'Golden Tango' to one of my backup blades, but i won't be able to test it briefly before mid december, and the first half of our season is over.
So two weeks i've gotta keep my patience.

What i can say is it is able to lift a ball for a few secs and is as bouncy as a freshly boosted H3N,
whereas it is SIGNIFICANTLY lighter.
I'll be able to tell you more in a couple of weeks.

What i would like to add to the above,
the sponge feels softer as the 54°degree hardness suggests and the topsheet is also tacky enough to make non-adhesive protection sheets stick to it.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Thanks.
What i would like to add to the above,
the sponge feels softer as the 54°degree hardness suggests and the topsheet is also tacky enough to make non-adhesive protection sheets stick to it.

Thank you for remembering my reply on the Golden Tango! That sounds promising, I can't wait to hear more as you get to test it out longer. Great to hear that it's actually sticky and quite bouncy plus on the light side. I just saw that they also have it with a 2.3mm max sponge, just like the new batch of tensor rubbers (R47, Z1, Aurus Prime...). I'm interested to see how this sponge compares to those (hardness, spring...) and how it meshes with the Chinese topsheet instead. I think it would also be great to compare it to H3N as a whole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D