How reliable is table tennis 11 and mega spin?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
And as soon as I went Gaga over tt11's service, they screed up my order (first time though). Let's see how is their customer service now?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
They are really reliable I have used both! I recently got some nittaku premium on megaspin and stiga mantra H on tt11 both very good retailers!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
And as soon as I went Gaga over tt11's service, they screed up my order (first time though). Let's see how is their customer service now?

Great customer care services as well. Told them the issue and is already resolved.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Avoid megaspin

Bought a Joola robot from this store. part of the shipment was lost. Patiently I asked for a replacement. They responded with terms like: 'our team is...' and : 'we are processing' , 'our accounting department' or : we are communicating with 'our shipping department'. 2 Months later I don't have the product and they ignore my demand for a refund or keep apologizing and offering discounts on next purchase. Regretfully I need to charge back my credit card and write this review. Evan, Walter, in time of online reviews you can't treat customers as idiots. Shame on you.