Another table tennis shoes

This user has no status.
I posted about shoes on different threads but i still didn't decide.

I still use that Butterfly Force XI i bought in 2015, great shoes, but it is getting like over used and somehow i feel it is getting closer to wear out any time, so just in case if it damaged or anything bad happened i want to have another shoes, at least with new shoes i can use it for play only and this BTFY i have now for training or vise versa, but i ended up with almost 2 brands, Mizuno and Asics, and i can't decide which model because there are like 2-3 from each.

Now, do you have a specific model you can recommend from one of those two brands or should i link to the models/options i like and you choose which one you feel/think is better choice?

I am not an expert about cushion or weight, but sure those will be good factor to decide on, but i think or even believe those 2 brands have already great cushioned lightweight shoes for TT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
If you like BTY Energy Force line, made by Asics, you should look at Asics TT Shoes at Iruiru or TT-Japan.

This user has no status.
If you like BTY Energy Force line, made by Asics, you should look at Asics TT Shoes at Iruiru or TT-Japan.

There is only one site i can buy Asics from, and to my bad luck it sounds the design or color i want isn't available in the size i want, and another design or color i feel i don't like or don't want, i may keep it as last option, so in this case i may go with Mizuno if more sizes are available, i don't think i will try another site to buy only a shoe.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
You can't go wrong with Mizuno. There are some promo at Contra.de

I got my Wave Drive there.

This user has no status.
You can't go wrong with Mizuno. There are some promo at Contra.de

I got my Wave Drive there.

In fact Contra.de is the only place i can order Asics from, and there i couldn't see more sizes i want for the model i prefer from Asics, and about Mizuno yes, they are cheaper than TT11, and only one model out of two i prefer has sizes i need, but sounds Asics is more recommended here then Mizuno.

This user has no status.
Hey guys! I just bought a pair Donic Daytona Cyan Shoe for TT11 before I saw this post, too bad. So hard to find shoes reviews in table tennis. But regarding to Donic Daytona is it good?

Thanks!

You said you bought it, so did you receive it yet or test it yet?
I can't comment about this shoe, but as some said, if it is designed for TT then it will be good enough until you buy something else and like it more or not.
There is a store in my country, i think more stores in my country that they have Mizuno shoes in stock so i can test something before i buy, i will try if i can find Asics from one of those stores as well to try too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Though the Wave Drive is the most recommended shoe from Mizuno for Table Tennis, I just received a pair of Wave Bolt 4 Volleyball shoes last Christmas and I'm very happy with them.

They have a decent cushion, hold the foot very well with some arch support, are very light compared to my old squash shoes (I think around 320g for my pair, but I have small feet at 41 european size) and grip the floor well.

I obviously cannot say much about durability, but since they are one generation old (the wave bolt 5 are out) you can find them quite cheap in various places.

Reactions: genrel001