Austrian Open 2011 (Pro Tour)

Who will win the Austrian Open 2011 - Prediction :)

• Wang Hao

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

• RYU Seung Min

• Other - Leave your comment below

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What I want to know is this, in the poll more people think Wang Hao and Ma Lin are going to win than Zhang Jike. As many people think Xu Xin was going to win as Zhang Jike. What are people thinking? Zhang Jike is one of the top players out there. The rankings, if they were based on actual level rather than points accumulated might be like this right now:

1) Ma Long............1) Zhang Jike...............1) Wang Hao............1) Ma Long
2) Zhang Jike.....or.....2) Wang Hao.....or.....2) Ma Long.....or.....2) Wang Hao
3) Wang Hao............3) Ma Long..............3) Zhang Jike............3) Zhang Jike

It might be any combination. But no matter how you slice it, those are really the top 3. Someone else might get hot, but those are the top three players in the world. I love Timo Boll but if he had an actual ranking it would be more like 5th or 6th, maybe 4th when he is hot.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
The last match was an epic final. I love you can really hear clearly the shuffling of both their feet at the outset of each point, when they are using their amazing footwork to get to short balls and then move to the midrange game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
It's because they sweat a lot. Makes the clothing heavier so changing helps, but also I hate playing in sweaty shirts. As for the final match I found that the exact opposite to Rotterdam was epic. I mean who would have thought that ZJK would have won the 7th game on the 7th match point and then Ma Long comes and does it again vs ZJK this time. Total epicness.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
(ms-sf) XU Xin - MA Long [Full Match|Short Form]