T2 Asia Pacific Table Tennis League 2017!

Which team do you think will win?

• Team Maze: (Timo Boll, Chen Chien-An, Aleksandr Shibaev)

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Team JJ: (Vladimir Samsonov, Chuang Chih-Yuan, Tomokazu Harimoto)

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Team Persson: (Jun Mizutani, Joo Saehyuk, Mattias Karsson)

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Team Rossi: (Dmitrij Ovtcharov, Shang Kun, Paul Drinkhall)

Votes: 24 34.3%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
It's pretty refreshing to see something new. Quick games, I also like the idea that every set counts so you have to keep fighting. I just hope that ittf doesn't get any ideas if this league is a success... I still don't want our sport to be made into some game show

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
It's pretty refreshing to see something new. Quick games, I also like the idea that every set counts so you have to keep fighting. I just hope that ittf doesn't get any ideas if this league is a success... I still don't want our sport to be made into some game show

I think at least the idea of using a few balls is very reasonable, but it is difficult to implement in ittf tournaments because of a lot of tables at the stadium

Reactions: Michal_Z
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

Why not? The most important thing is for our sport to have a commercially viable and publicly respected model.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
I saw it live and liked it. The best thing of this t2apac it's see high level matches playing constantly.

Audio/video wasn't sinc, but probably will be in future streams.

The ideia to cut the time to pick ball is great (I know it's a Chinese Super League idea). Because in a TT match player as more time picking ball than playing

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
Because the line is useless unless you are playing doubles and potentially ruins the aesthetics to someone who isn't used ti the line?

Personally I'd rather buy a table with a useless line than a custom table that is useless whenever you want to play doubles. But I guess money's not a problem here. ;)

Reactions: Gourav Acharya
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Here it's the rules, from : http://www.tnp.sg/sports/others/t2-apac-basic-rules
Players have to win as many games as they can within a 24-minute match.
First player to reach 11 points wins the game. Unlike the traditional format, deuce will not be introduced when the score is 10-10. A player can win 11-10.
If time expires when a game is in progress, the player in the lead wins the game.
The clock stops only during one-minute breaks after every two games, at team captains' time-outs, and when a Kill Zone Game is called.The referee can call for a Kill Zone game if an earlier game is completed in the last two minutes of a match.
The first player to score five points clinches the Kill Zone game.
Team captains may call for a time-out only once in each match.
Each game won is a point earned for a player's individual tally and for the team's overall points.

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk