wake up ttdaily!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2016
good matches happening in the british league and all we see is dan playing liam pitchford and ovtcharov....
seems like the level of the premier league is not that high so it's like pro vs amateur type of games.
still enjoyable.

liu song

he zhi wen

eugene wang

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
good matches happening in the british league and all we see is dan playing liam pitchford and ovtcharov....
seems like the level of the premier league is not that high so it's like pro vs amateur type of games.
still enjoyable.

liu song

he zhi wen

eugene wang

if

the english clubs and federation do not promote their sport dont expect other people to do so. it's not dan's responsibility. at least 5-6 countries in europe have very good championships, should dan chase them all and be alert to post videos on his own site? :O

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Guys, seems as if Mr. Cowabunga is busy with his favourite hobby and trolling like a muthasucka!
Calling guys like Eugene Wang and Viktor Brodd amateures clearly shows that he´s got no clue what he´s talking of.

I don't see how this is less aggressive than my message towards baal yesterday which was removed.
Seems like some people have VIP card here....

what I was saying yesterday is that baal talks so much about hrt clones here
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=78034&PN=2#965198
and then he uses the ovtcharov true carbon, a clone of the butterfly viscaria.
he also uses tibhar rubbers, and tibhar has for example the samsonov force pro black edition, a blade identical to stiga clipper.
yet the guy only criticizes chinese products.

as for sugad we all know his violent personality.
he even threatened with attacking me in real life once.

of course baal and sugad and nextlevel, all aggressive guys who constantly attacked me never get warned or banned.
they get offered positions as moderators and see themselves appear in all sorts of rankings mistakenly leading newcomers to think they are decent people and know something about table tennis.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Sorry buddy, i´m not falling for your provokin´ ways.
[Emoji6]

Dude, you have a real twisted sense of reality and you really like playing the victim and cry like a little sissy. Boohoo boohoo!
Maybe you should also write about your racial remarks and the usage of the N-word as a white hispanic kid.
You really seem to smoke too much. If i really wanted to get you i would have got you, trust me.

And do you actually know the difference between a fake duplicate and a clone?
One of them is pretending to be something which its not and the other is copying a concept but uses an own name!
But that might be too much to handle for a pea brain.
I believe we had this discussion before, Sebas! Seems you still haven´t understood the meaning of the words "patented" or "trademark" or even "originality".
If you would write normal stuff everything would be fine, but you´re always up to some mischief, provokin´ others, by trying to make them look stupid, or even insulting them.

Just stop trolling and post normal things and get a frigging life!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
[Emoji6]

Dude, you have a real twisted sense of reality and you really like playing the victim and cry like a little sissy. Boohoo boohoo!
Maybe you should also write about your racial remarks and the usage of the N-word as a white hispanic kid.
You really seem to smoke too much. If i really wanted to get you i would have got you, trust me.

One of them is pretending to be something which its not and the other is copying a concept but uses an own name!
I believe we had this discussion before, Sebas! Seems you still haven´t understood the meaning of the words "patented" or "trademark" or even "originality".
If you would write normal stuff everything would be fine, but you´re always up to some mischief, provokin´ others, by trying to make them look stupid, or even insulting them.

Actually it is very interesting discussion, as often many of these are agreed terms meaning different things in different circles, while i agree there are varying levels of difference and pretending your made by one brand when youre not is just wrong.
So a duplicate by definition is a copy exactly like the original or to be made twofold, now in BOTH of the definitions a timo boll ST and FL are not duplicates, they're not the same, but i would use it as the same. so i presume a duplicate is the same blade in the same handle and made by the same manufacturer?

Ignoring the bio definition a clone is something that changes depending a lot on the dictionary used, for example the definition relevent on dictionary.com is a person or thing that duplicates, imitates, or closely resembles another inappearance, function, performance, or style
but this has the term duplicate as a definition, but only has to resemble it closely in performance and function, but how close is close? Does a ZLC and SZLC constitute to close enough? A 1 ply hinoki and 1 ply american cypress?

the thing is these are all arbitrary definitions in most daily life in people i encounter a clone is indecernable from the original a dupelicate is a non exact copy and a fake is well the same as here. and it will only get worse with other languages that are prescriptive and have exact definitions like french come into the mix with people who speak descriptive languages where the differences between clone and duplicate are often nothing and interchangable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
[Emoji6]

tomorrow I will make an exact copy of the gioconda but I will call it the giocondo.
nobody can say anything because it's not the gioconda, it's the giocondo.
totally different work of art.
this is what baal and sugad suggest is right.

as for using the word nigga....
first of all unless I am calling you specifically a nigga in an offensive way you shouldn't even say a word.
what are you the universal controller of every bad word being said?
so first you need to learn about boundaries.
after that, you need to learn social skills.
today people say nigga all the time everywhere.
it's no longer considered something bad so update your social skills.
took me 10 seconds to find this.
and you can see that black people, real black people, don't even care.
dan cares, tom cares, you care.
people who have nothing to do with the subject and have zero social skills, you just follow social patterns of what you think will keep you safe.

as for my general attitude, yes I am provoking, yes I am different, yes I am unique, yes I am special.
that's why every time I post a thread it stays up there for months.
and I'm the only guy who actually posts something other than people asking "what's better viscaria or hl5".

you had your chance.
now it's over.
I don't feel welcome here in ttdaily, I don't feel respected, I don't feel valued.
So I will never post here ever again.
You can count on that.

The same goes for mytabletennis and ooak forum.

Last edited:
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
The DTC FL handle is different from anything Btfly makes. The color scheme is different. SLevin thinks the ALC mesh is different. Somebody here proved the DTC outer ply is thinner than Btfly blades. Even more imnportant, Donic does not call it a Viscaria. Pretty obviously different from what HRT does.

In any case whatever I do as a mod at MyTT is seperate from here. Of course, one thing I do is ban Sebas every time I detect one of his constantly appearing new screen names over there. Why? He was banned there long before I became a mod. Rules there are once you've been permanently banned, you can't come back. That rule predates me, but the rare times that rule was relaxed, it didn't work out well. It usually takes a few weeks and then the obvious Sebas posting style becomes evident.

As for feeling respected and valued? Welcome? How many times do you need to be banned from multiple forums to get the message? In the UK, North America, and Australia so far. Repeatedly. Quite an acheivement. Not so many trolls have managed that trifecta. It puts you in PNachtway territory.

You obviously do not understand racial dynamics in English speaking countries. For sure, as a college professor in the US, I could get fired for using that word--for good reasons. Defending racist speech by posting a youtube video of a New World Order and Illuminati and 9-11 "Truther" conspiracy theorist? Not a good look for you. Or anybody.

Your posts are actually dull. The wood composition of a Korbel? How thrilling.

I for one hope you don't come back, but you seem compelled to troll. So that hope is not very realistic.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think if the OP has the guts to tell TTdaily to wake up, he should first show us what HE has done for the sport in the global level.

If he is a mickymouse, then he should make a public apology for asking TTdaily to wake up or TTdaily should ban him for life.

Forum is a public space, but this forum is TTdaily
You don't go into someones home and disrepect the host, unless OP has achieved so much that the host should learn from

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Guys, all of you, please stop. Dan will look at the thread and make a decision for himself. But please stop with the pointless arguments and personal attacks. All of you.

And threads from MyTT don't have anything to do with this site. So please refrain from continuing the devolution.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Guys, all of you, please stop. Dan will look at the thread and make a decision for himself. But please stop with the pointless arguments and personal attacks. All of you.

And threads from MyTT don't have anything to do with this site. So please refrain from continuing the devolution.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

I don't know who OP is and have never saw his other threads or history
This post imo is a 100% troll and attack on TTD/Dan, don't need to be any genius to figure this out

Reactions: TTFrenzy and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
you had your chance.
now it's over.
I don't feel welcome here in ttdaily, I don't feel respected, I don't feel valued.
So I will never post here ever again.
You can count on that.

The same goes for mytabletennis and ooak forum.

That sounds too good to be true. I would love to believe this, but unfortunately you keep reappearing with different usernames, and after three posts anyone can see who's posting actually.

as for using the word nigga....
first of all unless I am calling you specifically a nigga in an offensive way you shouldn't even say a word.
what are you the universal controller of every bad word being said?
so first you need to learn about boundaries.
after that, you need to learn social skills.
today people say nigga all the time everywhere.
it's no longer considered something bad so update your social skills.
took me 10 seconds to find this.
and you can see that black people, real black people, don't even care.
dan cares, tom cares, you care.
people who have nothing to do with the subject and have zero social skills, you just follow social patterns of what you think will keep you safe.

as for my general attitude, yes I am provoking, yes I am different, yes I am unique, yes I am special.

Well "special" wouldn't be used as a compliment in your case.

And you seem to think that Mark Dice, with his evil smirk in his face everytime he uses that word in your vid, has given you a free pass for using it just because these three guys say so?
Have you actually listened to what was said? Especially the last dude? He clearly says: "no one should use it. Period!"
But you probably didn't want to hear that part and skipped it. Also you clearly missed to read the comments underneath that vid, but as you've written: you're "special".

Hey Mr. "social skills" it's quite clear you don't seem to have any friends of african heritage otherwise you wouldn't be so insensitive and continue using it. They would have taught you this lesson. So it's quite obvious that you only seem to know black people from TV or the internet.

Man if you're so comfortable using this word, just walk up to an Afro-american in Flatbush/Queens or many other places on this beautiful planet and call him that name and then see how far you will get.

A less violent and painful way could be watching "Southpark" season 11 episode 1 and find out why the usage of this word is so inappropriate, especially in your case.
But i doubt you would understand, 'cause you're just a little bit too "special"!
Since i still refuse to give up the hope for you, here's a link to that episode.

http://watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/south-park-s11-e1-apologies-jesse-jackson/

Last edited: