Table tennis REvolution No. 3 Glue

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Yes. Just follow the video. Works well. It does come in different thicknesses (viscosities). I have only used the medium.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I used 4. Peels of ok. Takes a little time.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I agree with the above.
With the high viscosity you can even peel off just one or two layers, but with medium or normal viscosity you need a little more.
I always put two layers on the blade and four layers on the sponge.
Works perfectly!

Suga, do you use the "press" to clamp the bat or do you find rolling the rubber onto the bat is sufficient?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Suga, do you use the "press" to clamp the bat or do you find rolling the rubber onto the bat is sufficient?

I hope i've understood correctly.
I first use a round Ball Box as a roller to apply the rubber to the blade and then after checking for air bubbles or other uneven parts i put it in the clamp for about a night until i return from work the next day.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
a layer on the blade, and three layers on the sponge, and it is perfect.
The nice thing about the "revolution" glue is that you very well off both the blade from the sponge.

The least beautiful is paste a LP OX rubber, it is difficult. : Eek:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Read 1 reviews
I am using normal viscosity, when it compared to nittaku finezip it dries later but easier to apply. Attachment power is lesser than however i got same results with both when i tried to glue domed rubber. But i dont apply multiple layers with nittaku.
As recommended, i use 2 layers on blade, 3-4 layers on rubber, it is very good in terms of attachment , feel etc. When it applied multiple layers very easy to remove otherwise it can take a time but even porous rubbers it does not give harm if you are careful.

Reactions: AthishSanjay
i only use 1 layer on wood and sponge but i apply the amount of glue on a thicker application and yes it does happen on what you see on the video. it is very easy to peel especially on the sponge of chinese rubbers. i use medium viscosity.

This user has no status.
I noticed on the glue bottle there is a sign saying "12m" which, if I interprete it correctly, refers to the amount of months of use after opening. Is this really the case or can you safely just ignore it and use it indefinitely?

The RN3 rubber cleaner has the same sign on it.

Does anyone know?

This user has no status.
Since I found picture of the glue on my phone ill post that and explain what happened.
So it was a 500ml bottle, friend took 200 ml, another friend got 100ml and i got 200ml in original package.
1st thing i did is put 100 ml in another small bottle for the convenience so it can fit in my tt backpack.
So simple math would suggest that another 100 ml remained in original bottle.
But after 2nd regluing I realized there is almost no glue?!?!??
Glue seemd very thin and viscous and rubbers did not adhere to blade well, so i just tried with another layer on the blade and rubbers,
it didn't work well again and there was no glue in the bottle....
Since I was curious to find out what happened to all the remaining glue and bottle was white not transparent I
poured some boiled water to the bottle and this picture explains it.

Hardening part of glue coagulated so glue that was on my rubbers and blade couldn't harden,
but since it was a bit thinner it went into pores of the rubbers really well :D ,
so when i tried to remove it it was deep in the sponge and sponge got mushy and fragile.

Since it did cost me a brand new Rakza 7 and slightly used Tenergy 05 i will name the store,
don't buy this glue from tabletennis11 at discounted price....

This user has no status.
Do I understand correctly that your bottle was freshly opened?

Usually when the glue is very thin out the bottle, you didn't shake it properly beforehand. Did you miss to shake it before pouring into other bottles? Maybe that explains how the compounds of the glue got divided and it started hardening inside the bottle -- but I don't know these things.

And then of course the obvious question: Did your friends have the same problem?

I bought a discounted 250ml medium viscosity bottle at tabletennis11 and it works just fine.