How is the Xiom Strato?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I might get this blade with the fx-s.
It's between this blade and the Stradivarius. Thank you!

Have not tried the Strato. But Hinoki + Carbon is usually VERY fast. When you add that it is 7mm thick, it must be crazy fast. My money says that that blade is a rocket-ship.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You think that it would perform well with fx-s?

What is your level? How long have you played for? How well do you counterloop? How well do you loop vs backspin?

For most people, a blade as fast as that blade would be, based on what it is, the blades totally bad for match
play.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanks you.

By the way, I don't take those numbers listed too seriously. But that blade is listed as waaaayyyy faster than Stradivarius and Stradivarius is about as fast as most high level players would want a blade. And too fast for someone who is not really good at looping backspin and counterlooping. If you are good when you loop after someone else has looped at you, Stradivarius is good. If you are developing your loop vs backspin or your counterloop, think about the Xiom Offensive S.

Reactions: Suga D
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
It is very fast and stiff, One of the fastest blades you can buy. And yet, Axelo is even faster. Both are a lot faster than a Stradivarius, Not good for me.