Fan ZHendong´s backhand rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
How old was that post you quoted? Context matters. When I posted that, it was the case.

I thought the post was recent, felt like we were talking about Marvellous 12. Ops, I'm sorry.
Do you know if Ma Long switched to Tenergy, or still soft China rubber on BH?

Saw your edit, moreover XX uses (did in Halmstad) Skyline 3 on FH blue sponge, and H3 orange sponge on BH
All I remember was that his rubbers were tacky as hell, couldn't remove his racket from the bag it was in. Was too tacky...

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah. Back then I knew what people were using. A decent amount of time has passed since then. I am not paying attention to that stuff these days. There are people on here who will know though. So, hopefully, some of the guys who do know will give answers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I thought the post was recent, felt like we were talking about Marvellous 12. Ops, I'm sorry.
Do you know if Ma Long switched to Tenergy, or still soft China rubber on BH?

Saw your edit, moreover XX uses (did in Halmstad) Skyline 3 on FH blue sponge, and H3 orange sponge on BH
All I remember was that his rubbers were tacky as hell, couldn't remove his racket from the bag it was in. Was too tacky...
No ML is still playing with H3 on his bh. He has been quite firm on H3 for quite a while now.