West Coast/Bay area Goon Squad meetup

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
It was new or fresh, no one tried it or considered the odds and said to themselves Heck NO.

Not everyone waz cut out to be a Trouble Maker like me, but YOU my friend have shown much devotion to staying around your city (for decades) (I moved every 2-3 years) and staying true to what you believe in.

Born, raised, and still living in NYC. My family is here... Family is important, my situations in Life have not given me a chance/choice to move except for one GF ... she moved to Florida and expected me to move with her... we had only been together 2 months! Plus I was going to school at night and working full-time during the day. We broke up needless to say, but IF I had already finished with college, i may have moved ... always wondered how Life would've turned out if I had taken THAT Path.

You, my friend, have a different Life ... served in our Military and now a now deep-covert special operator travelling and troubleshooting crises before the general Public even knows what happens... 'if i told ya, i'd haveta kill ya' ... using the guise of TT to infiltrate the various dens of iniquity known to Man ... all along flexing biceps and waving bye-ya's along with chicken and beer!

Your Secret is safe with me Sir! DON'T KILL ME!!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Born, raised, and still living in NYC. My family is here... Family is important, my situations in Life have not given me a chance/choice to move except for one GF ... she moved to Florida and expected me to move with her... we had only been together 2 months! Plus I was going to school at night and working full-time during the day. We broke up needless to say, but IF I had already finished with college, i may have moved ... always wondered how Life would've turned out if I had taken THAT Path.

You, my friend, have a different Life ... served in our Military and now a now deep-covert special operator travelling and troubleshooting crises before the general Public even knows what happens... 'if i told ya, i'd haveta kill ya' ... using the guise of TT to infiltrate the various dens of iniquity known to Man ... all along flexing biceps and waving bye-ya's along with chicken and beer!

Your Secret is safe with me Sir! DON'T KILL ME!!

Man, all that hype. All he is is the janitor for a TT company. That NSA SpyPhone he sports, one of the guys at Quantico just gave it to him as a lark. He isn't really special ops. That is just a story.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
@Giangt this might give you some solace , we were able to get the screamers 3-2 even when we were both thoroughly beat up physically
Is there any vids of you guys screening back at them? They were even worse than Harimoto!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
There used to be a REALLY popular TV show with Bill Crosby and another dude partnering up to be international spies. The white dude used INTERNATIONAL TENNIS tourneys as his excuse to be present in the locales.

I prolly get around as much or more as those fellows and prolly did a heap of stuff on my visiting mission, but everyone can confidently put away any notion I am a spy master.

Back in the days before internet, you needed a KGB sized spy network just to know where to play TT, but TT forums have helped that problem out immensely.

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Is there any vids of you guys screening back at them? They were even worse than Harimoto!

We really wanted to rub it in around the 5th game, by then we KNEW we would finish them off, but we got off to such a POOR start our brains were WORSE than addled.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I Spy TV series - Cosby with Robert Culp (played Bill Maxwell in the 1980's The Greatest American Hero)

Eddie Murphy and Owen Wilson in the movie remake of the same name ... year escapes me now

There used to be a REALLY popular TV show with Bill Crosby and another dude partnering up to be international spies. The white dude used INTERNATIONAL TENNIS tourneys as his excuse to be present in the locales.

I prolly get around as much or more as those fellows and prolly did a heap of stuff on my visiting mission, but everyone can confidently put away any notion I am a spy master.

Back in the days before internet, you needed a KGB sized spy network just to know where to play TT, but TT forums have helped that problem out immensely.