Quadri Aruna vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone,

During our recent review with Quadri Aruna looking at the JOOLA Aruna OFF blade we did a 1 set showdown at the end! Users had to guess what they thought the score would be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Quadri Aruna to win a signed Aruna blade!

Quadri Aruna vs Dan!

We had a lot of fun with Quadri Aruna! He is very humble and hard working and gave a lot of time to TTD.

Winner of the signed Quadri Aruna blade announced:

Thanks to all 1940 entries across TableTennisDaily's website, youtube and Instagram channel who entered the competition on what they think the score would be between Aruna and Dan.

Step 1:
271 users commented the 'correct score' and all went into the prize draw assigned to a number.

Step 2:
Using google's random number generator, a random number was generated which produced the winner.

arunawinnercomp.jpg

Step 3:

Congratulations to 1st place winner kirua18 winning a signed JOOLA Quadri Aruna blade. If you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions and 1 set showdowns with pro players!

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
That's the thing about these really great players against even good amateurs. Amateurs just can't really hurt them. Unless something really weird happens, they just keep bringing it back.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Congrats Kirua18.
@Dan: that serve at 1:27 really got him off balance... good job.
At least my guess was precise.

Haha even Quadri said that was clever! I think if he really wanted to he could have launched that serve passed me with one of his forehand bombs! :)

Starting out a bit timidly, Dan got into the game by weaponising his backhand and sharpening up serving. Then Aruna had to start taking things a bit more seriously and it's game over! Well done, well done.

Aha something happened half way through and i struggled to keep the ball on the dam table! :)

lol when I have 1 chance of 2, I loose and when I have 1 chance of 271, I win :)

Good fight Dan

Congratulations Kirua!

Dan, you should be much more aggressive. We all know from your reviews that you can do much better, so be a little more confident!

I think your right. It's hard to be aggressive as its difficult to read where the ball is going to go with these players.

That's the thing about these really great players against even good amateurs. Amateurs just can't really hurt them. Unless something really weird happens, they just keep bringing it back.

Completely Baal. Its just levels. Every department is astronomically better :D

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Haha even Quadri said that was clever! I think if he really wanted to he could have launched that serve passed me with one of his forehand bombs! :)

Aha something happened half way through and i struggled to keep the ball on the dam table! :)

Congratulations Kirua!

I think your right. It's hard to be aggressive as its difficult to read where the ball is going to go with these players.

Completely Baal. Its just levels. Every department is astronomically better :D

I once played a game like that against Thomas Keinath. I know the feeling.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I once played a game like that against Thomas Keinath. I know the feeling.

Aha yes I can imagine Baal! I played Thomas Keinath last year and it was impossible to recognise which direction his forehand was going to go. He moved around like a whipper snapper! Insane speed!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
Awesome video Dan [emoji6] for me one of the most admirable characteristics Aruna has is the ability to control the whole game, yet still has a ton of power. I think this is really important to know, how to control the ball when you need to, but to also have power at the right time. Aruna is a perfect example of what can happen when you have both of those in your play book. Also you played pretty well too Dan [emoji6] keep the videos up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Suga D