samsonov equipment's 2016 - 2017

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Thank you Airoc for injecting some necessary reality.

"I know it's real, I saw it on a Chinese website". If you believe this in the context of TT equipment authenticity I have some Nigerian email-backed securities I would like to sell you, they are a good investment. Opening price, $100,000.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Just one more thing to clarify. It´s in the sponsored players' contracts that the rubbers remain the property of Tibhar. Theoretically, players have to send the rubbers back. Legal action can be threatened if such rubbers appear on auction sites or go in wider circulation. So don´t be fooled to think they´d sell them openly in China of all places ...

Thanks for taking the time to debunk my "theories" hehe. As I never assumed to be 100% legit til proven otherwise... Find it strange to have it being sold legitimately by the China agent. As for Tibhar's answer to my question, they've said it's just the same thing just different packaging. P.S. I'm a distributor for Tibhar in my country... I can't get them CDM rubbers like Hybrid K-1 and Crazy Bull though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Found the pic and some Chinese magazine ads. Can Matt please take the time to ask Samsonov what it is about? ;)

Tibhar-National-Evolution-MX-P-Special-SP-Version-Table-Tennis-Rubber-Black-Red-47-5-Degree.jpgevolution_pro1.jpgevolution_pro2.jpg

Reactions: Ahmad Arnous
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Thanks for taking the time to debunk my "theories" hehe. As I never assumed to be 100% legit til proven otherwise... Find it strange to have it being sold legitimately by the China agent. As for Tibhar's answer to my question, they've said it's just the same thing just different packaging. P.S. I'm a distributor for Tibhar in my country... I can't get them CDM rubbers like Hybrid K-1 and Crazy Bull though.

That's interesting. I wonder why Hybrid K1/k1+ does not get wider distribution. I built my game around Hurricane 3, and I've been playing with Hybrid K1+ back to back (literally) with H3Neo for all of January. Hybrid K1+ is a very valid H3 substitute, without the downside of smell or need of boosting. The only thing that might persuade me to EJ is my curiosity with the new Stiga Mantra H.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Keep in mind that sponsored players do not receive their rubbers in retail packaging, so Samsonov wouldn´t even know what the legit packaging looks like.
Add to that a friendly Chinese distributor asking for a picture in a hotel lobby, something no-one would deny.

And the fairytale begins ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
No totally unusual to have rubbers for different markets.

In Germany, for example, Chinese rubbers are quite a niche. Chinese made rubbers from German brands like Donic have been introduced, but they are not a big success, especially since they are always much more expensive than H3 or H3 Neo, and so you´d just buy those.

This user has no status.
That's interesting. I wonder why Hybrid K1/k1+ does not get wider distribution. I built my game around Hurricane 3, and I've been playing with Hybrid K1+ back to back (literally) with H3Neo for all of January. Hybrid K1+ is a very valid H3 substitute, without the downside of smell or need of boosting. The only thing that might persuade me to EJ is my curiosity with the new Stiga Mantra H.

It could be because that it was designed by the China distributor and it was designed for the Chinese Market in mind... Though they shouldn't have written stuff in English and Deutsch, other text on them... I'm not so sure why the K1 isn't a worldwide product as it's really good. I'm guessing it could be possible that maybe after a certain period of time, Tibhar might allow it to be distributed globally. Maybe the agreement with the China office, is that they get to sell them exclusively in China for a year for example. Just a guess... Or perhaps Tibhar never saw the need to distribute it worldwide and decided to limit it to the Chinese Market. I'm not exactly sure, but those are some speculations... Aside from that, how about the Tibhar Mythik? It isn't on Tibhar's website or catalog etc.. But they allow me to distribute it and I see it on some sites as well...