Advice on rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I'll take a look at JP01 then. Btw, how does it do in terms of durability?

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L12 using Tapatalk

Jp01 is a good rubber. if you want more speed jp01 turbo is great. great speed and a consistent arc. But if you really want control (i don't know how much slower you want compared to tenergy) M3 is a good option.

Durability is alright, not great. As with most rubbers they play remarkably different out of the packet and ~30 hours of play later, like a 10% drop in speed and spin, but that is usually expected. The rubbers are still playable, fast and spinny afterwards though, and arguably better as they are more predictable. As with everything, this is affected by external factors, eg temperature, amount of time you play/week, how well you take care of the rubbers, boosting (or not) etc. etc.

But if you compare durability to price, you are saving big (compared to tenergy)

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
NO ONE has suggested XP 2008 or Karis M/M+... maybe there are good reasons.

One almost has to become an EJ to know or have a lot of players around handy to try out new stuff.

It is very challenging each year as more and more stuff comes out.

I just bought a new victas v15 limber with tsp regalis blue for test.... Do not think I need it on something like that. i`m happy with my current setup ,but no one wants to test my blades with Chinese rubbers even if they are national versions. And I will not put yasaka on any of my blades.. Not only because all players here play with yasaka rubbers..but i also want to poke one man who is the local yasaka representative.
But still I'm interested how this two plays.

Last edited: