Best forehand rubber

This user has no status.
Hello guys , i just want to know which rubber is best in forehand if i want high spin and speed, i have test the hurricane neo 3 , it spin woderfully but the speed is really laacking . Do any of you guys have ever feel a perfect forehend rubber ,if you know some of rubber to suit your forehand hope to let me know .thx

This user has no status.
It's gonna be really hard for people to tell you really mate, like anything, its going to be more down to personal opinion than anything else.

Your best bet would be to try out a few and see which suits you best. Maybe try and borrow a few bats if you can and see what works best for you.

To name a few, Tenergy 05, Tibhar MX-P and Joola Rhyzm are quite highly rated. But, as I say, it's going to be down to personal preference more than anything

Reactions: NextLevel
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The real issue is that what is good for one person and one FH is not necessarily good for another person with a different FH.

I do think there are a lot of people out there using H3 and getting a lot from it. And then there is a whole group of people using H3 because they see the top CNT players using it, but for this group of people may be better off with something different: some in this group may in fact be held back by the rubber. H3 is good for total beginners and then it is also good for players who are decently high level. If you started off with H3 and developed your technique with it, chances are it will be pretty good for you. But if you started off with Euro/Japanese spring sponge rubbers, H3 is hard to adjust to and very different.

What H3 allows you to do is have a very big, powerful stroke and still maintain control. When you do that on all your FHs, H3 pays you dividends. When you don't, it is like trying to swim against the current.

How old are you? If you are young and fit and use H3 for 2-6 months your technique will develop around it and the rubber may start working for you.

What is your level? How good is your FH loop? What did you use before you tried H3? Your profile says Stiga Genesis. That is fairly new. What did you use before that?

The real art is learning to find the right equipment for you.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
Hello carl, i am just 17years old, before i use h3 neo i use yinhe saturn but after my yinhe saturn rubber went old because i oftenly practice for around 4/5 times a week i test the h3 but the speed is really slow but it can topspin alot. I use h3 for around a year then i change to my new rubber genesis m because many people review that it has some speed in it and also genesis is tacky