Snippets of my training in Tokyo

This user has no status.
Hey peeps!

just wanna share a snippet of my training in Tokyo.

It was really an honour to have trained with Coach Sakamoto (Kenta's current coach)

He provided me with great advise and hospitality.

Here you go:

IMG_3908.jpg

It was really tough training early in the morning as my brain was still asleep. Hahaha. But it was fun!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Hey, that's great! Please share some more videos. How was your training schedule and how did you contact the coach?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Hey peeps!

just wanna share a snippet of my training in Tokyo.

It was really an honour to have trained with Coach Sakamoto (Kenta's current coach)

He provided me with great advise and hospitality.

Here you go:

View attachment 11980

It was really tough training early in the morning as my brain was still asleep. Hahaha. But it was fun!

happy you found time to see him, i'm sure it was very good for you ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
holy cow, how did you manage to get coached by him? and where did you register for training? what is the name of the program? detail plss, thx

There is no program. anyone can go. I posted in another thread the places to play in Tokyo.

this place is called UPTY. www.upty.co.jp
anyone can go have a lesson with Sakamoto. You just have to pay 8,000 yens per 1 hour

There is no program. anyone can go. I posted in another thread the places to play in Tokyo.

this place is called UPTY. www.upty.co.jp
anyone can go have a lesson with Sakamoto. You just have to pay 8,000 yens per 1 hour

omg 8000 yen for an hour! taka sugiru (dies)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
omg 8000 yen for an hour! taka sugiru (dies)

its expensive, but, for example, Kazuhiro Chan (pro player in activity) charges 10,000 yens...
i know some coaches who are far from being pro players can charge usually from 5,000 to 7,000 yens, so comparatively, 8,000 yens is almost a bargain given Sakamoto's pedigree...

the standard of living is higher in Japan than some other countries, so these rates are not completely shocking here. but its expensive for sure, even for locals.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgpg