Yasaka blade suggestion( carbon preferred)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I think you have to differ between hard (touch) and stiff (prevents bending the blade, opposite of flexible)

From what I understand, for the plastik ball a hard bit still slightly flexible blade (innerforce) with hard rubbers work best?

Then the Extra Offensive 7 Power would be a better choice than Ma Lin Carbon? Is this a valid theory?

This user has no status.
I think you have to differ between hard (touch) and stiff (prevents bending the blade, opposite of flexible)

From what I understand, for the plastik ball a hard bit still slightly flexible blade (innerforce) with hard rubbers work best?

Then the Extra Offensive 7 Power would be a better choice than Ma Lin Carbon? Is this a valid theory?

I do differentiate those, for example YEO has harder touch but is quite flexible compared to ma lin carbon which has softer touch but is less flexible than YEO

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Yasaka have high quality blades but their carbon blades are not too fast which is mostly a good thing. Try the Ma Lin Carbon or Soft carbon version.

How does the ma lin soft carbon compare to the regular? I currently use the yeo as well and am looking to try a carbon blade, but nothing as heavy as a timo boll alc