Emrathich channel was closed, now is reopen

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Aggravated tastelessness with intent. They'll bust you for that every time.

Reactions: soli
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It is hard to say why he was banned. I know on his Facebook page he has written information on the subject. It could be that he used music without permission. It could be he used footage, photos and/or images that were copyrighted and one of the people whose content he used without permission reported him. It could even be a mistake by YouTube which is what he seems to think if you believe his FB page.

Here is the copyright clause from the YouTube guidelines:

"Copyright
Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you're authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations. Visit our Copyright Center for more information."

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I don't understand why he is being labeled as a spammer or a scam?

I'll save you the reading through 200 replies in the other thread.

Here's why people say that.
- He doesn't actually post anything about himself or demonstrate the techniques.

On the other side people who like him stick to the.
- Hey if it works for you, Great. Try it and find out.

There you go. Basically the entire thread.

As for his youtube channel being shut down? Don't worry. Everything he ever posted outside of him drawing on a piece of paper is still out there on youtube for consumption. ;)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It is true that all the video content from his videos was originally lifted from photos or video footage from somewhere else. He, himself, filmed almost none of it. So, that in itself could have caused the ban.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I'll save you the reading through 200 replies in the other thread.

Here's why people say that.
- He doesn't actually post anything about himself or demonstrate the techniques.

On the other side people who like him stick to the.
- Hey if it works for you, Great. Try it and find out.

There you go. Basically the entire thread.

As for his youtube channel being shut down? Don't worry. Everything he ever posted outside of him drawing on a piece of paper is still out there on youtube for consumption. ;)

There is also widespread mockery of his claims of privileged access (as a Vietnamese liviing in France?) to "Chinese secrets" that nobody in rhe West supposedly knows, and which he illustrates by comparing an unknown amateur to Ma Long.

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
It is hard to say why he was banned. I know on his Facebook page he has written information on the subject. It could be that he used music without permission. It could be he used footage, photos and/or images that were copyrighted and one of the people whose content he used without permission reported him. It could even be a mistake by YouTube which is what he seems to think if you believe his FB page.

Here is the copyright clause from the YouTube guidelines:

"Copyright
Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you're authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations. Visit our Copyright Center for more information."

When it is only music..youtube remove only Audio from the clip with disclaimer about author has broken copyright for audio passage. When the video is removed then he has broken some of the video copyright . When the channel is closed ...he has done something really bad with continually breaking copyright and rules of the youtube.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
yep...account is up and running again...he also posted a screenshot of the mail he supposedly received from YouTube

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
There is also widespread mockery of his claims of privileged access (as a Vietnamese liviing in France?) to "Chinese secrets" that nobody in rhe West supposedly knows, and which he illustrates by comparing an unknown amateur to Ma Long.

the truth is naturally somewhere in between. the stuff that he presents as secrets is either just strong fundamentals or the stuff the both chinese and all other pros do. it's true that in many clubs you can see "coaches" training players badly, so i understand how he got the impression that in europe basic table tennis fundamentals are unknown.

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
the truth is naturally somewhere in between. the stuff that he presents as secrets is either just strong fundamentals or the stuff the both chinese and all other pros do. it's true that in many clubs you can see "coaches" training players badly, so i understand how he got the impression that in europe basic table tennis fundamentals are unknown.

Believe it or not, there is also some bad coaching in China given to amateur players. I have seen it first hand.

The truth is not somewhere in between. You can't judge the quality of coaching in France by comparing amateur coaching to the people who coach provincial, professional and national teams in China (which given players he chose to show, is essentially what he is doing). The idea that table tennis fundamentals are unknown in Europe is just silly when you watch European pros play, and we all have access to that, right here. Maybe Simon Gauzy can't beat Ma Long. But who can? It is not because of some fundamental secrets the Chinese have unique access to, and it is not because Gauzy doesn't know how to put spin on the ball. It is what in English we call a "straw man" argument and it fully deserves to be mocked.

And of course, Emrat is Vietnamese, not Chinese. Beyond the fact that he lives in France we know nothing about him. There was no reason to call him a scammer or a spammer. He has never tried to scam or spam anyone here. I just think his videos are stylistically tasteless, far too long for information conveyed, and filled with all sorts of self-aggrandizing BS about "secrets". People would be better off with TTEdge.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Believe it or not, there is also some bad coaching in China given to amateur players. I have seen it first hand.

The truth is not somewhere in between. You can't judge the quality of coaching in France by comparing amateur coaching to the people who coach provincial, professional and national teams in China (which given players he chose to show, is essentially what he is doing). The idea that table tennis fundamentals are unknown in Europe is just silly when you watch European pros play, and we all have access to that, right here. Maybe Simon Gauzy can't beat Ma Long. But who can? It is not because of some fundamental secrets the Chinese have unique access to, and it is not because Gauzy doesn't know how to put spin on the ball. It is what in English we call a "straw man" argument and it fully deserves to be mocked.

And of course, Emrat is Vietnamese, not Chinese. Beyond the fact that he lives in France we know nothing about him. There was no reason to call him a scammer or a spammer. He has never tried to scam or spam anyone here. I just think his videos are stylistically tasteless, far too long for information conveyed, and filled with all sorts of self-aggrandizing BS about "secrets". People would be better off with TTEdge.

Great points. I have seen Chinese people come to my club and watch me for minutes loop, play and serve, even though I am just USATT 2000. If we were to believe stories about Chinese amateur table tennis which some people never seriously think through, this should never happen. But the truth is that to get as good as USATT 2000, regardless of where you were trained, takes a serious investment of time and effort. Even the kids who get there quickly put in the hours.