Emrathich channel was closed, now is reopen

This user has no status.
Believe it or not, there is also some bad coaching in China given to amateur players. I have seen it first hand.

The truth is not somewhere in between. You can't judge the quality of coaching in France by comparing amateur coaching to the people who coach provincial, professional and national teams in China (which given players he chose to show, is essentially what he is doing). The idea that table tennis fundamentals are unknown in Europe is just silly when you watch European pros play, and we all have access to that, right here. Maybe Simon Gauzy can't beat Ma Long. But who can? It is not because of some fundamental secrets the Chinese have unique access to, and it is not because Gauzy doesn't know how to put spin on the ball. It is what in English we call a "straw man" argument and it fully deserves to be mocked.

And of course, Emrat is Vietnamese, not Chinese. Beyond the fact that he lives in France we know nothing about him. There was no reason to call him a scammer or a spammer. He has never tried to scam or spam anyone here. I just think his videos are stylistically tasteless, far too long for information conveyed, and filled with all sorts of self-aggrandizing BS about "secrets". People would be better off with TTEdge.

right you are, his videos really are stylistically tasteless, far too long for information conveyed, and filled with all sorts of self-aggrandizing BS about "secrets", but i still like the fact that he makes videos that put table tennis fundamentals in the spotlight.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
right you are, his videos really are stylistically tasteless, far too long for information conveyed, and filled with all sorts of self-aggrandizing BS about "secrets", but i still like the fact that he makes videos that put table tennis fundamentals in the spotlight.

Yes the lack of exposure to high level TT explains his appeal to certain amateurs. That said, I am not so sure that all these things are "fundamentals" so much as things that you pick up over time as you hang around and play better and better table tennis.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews

Which is partly why there was no reason to call him a scammer or a spammer. Also to my knowledge he has not sent me an email asking me for money or trying to sell me herbs to increase my sexual vigor, and it is not like he is trying to sell a fake blade, or really, anything at all. So that was over the top. I didn't like his videos but I don't question his intentions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Which is partly why there was no reason to call him a scammer or a spammer. Also to my knowledge he has not sent me an email asking me for money or trying to sell me herbs to increase my sexual vigor, and it is not like he is trying to sell a fake blade, or really, anything at all. So that was over the top. I didn't like his videos but I don't question his intentions.
u made me laugh so hard man...so funny

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
or disagree? The "everyone" word you used is vague/misleading. Of course I don't expect "everyone" to agree or disagree.

Ok. But then I guess the people who's posts you don't like are the ones who are keyboard warriors. Is that right?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
Ok. But then I guess the people who's posts you don't like are the ones who are keyboard warriors. Is that right?

That is a big assumption as I don't necessarily dislike them. Some people are so full of bs and want to get attention, hey Trump seems to be the one but he is liked and disliked by many .. Theese folks talk big, give a lot of funny advice's and they don't seem to have a compromising view and jump to conclusion too early. I just feel sorry for them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
this is the only thing I will say , I have too much of a short attention span to withstand the pre and post rambling , I have been never patient enough to reach the so called ... "juicy" part
Youtube has 1.5X and 2.0x speed settings. USeful for getting through the fluff.

Reactions: ttmonster
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 2 reviews
Maybe to us "experienced" table tennis players he may sound a bit annoying and sometimes absurd but his videos appeal to the masses of amateur and newbie players, even sometimes to the people who has no idea about the sport.

If I'm a person who has no idea about table tennis and came across to his videos about "the secret of spinning the ball," I will definitely be encouraged to try table tennis because I may believe that I have an advantage despite being a newbie as I have the knowledge of "the secret of spinning the ball." But then when the moment comes that I realized that the secret is not really a secret, it will be too late for me for I am already an EJ.

Reactions: Boogar
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Yes but when you are amateur player you have to learn basic stuff first and not to go like pro .... trust me most of pro players have bath habits which are not good for beginners and it is not good for beginners to repeat them according they play if you want to learn it properly. The bad habits of pro are not bad habits in full mean, but they come from their evolving of play, experience and physical body properties Trust me there are only few which can play like XU XIN or MA LONG. But even they started like amateurs and have to teach the basic before they do play like now..... There are always first steps which can not be skipped to achieve progress. And each normal Trainer will smile you out if you just mention this videos .