Emrathich channel was closed, now is reopen

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
well it might just be me, but i was taught that creating a thread to talk junk about somebody else and gossipping is quite an indication for small mindedness, ESPECIALLY when there is so many other interesting threads that get buried from this Gossip!

I think the wisest thing would be to delete/close this GOSSIP thread. If EmRat has got a good lawyer people (respective DAN as being responsible for this Forum) could be held responsible and get sued for writing so much BS.

Attachments

• gossipdj.jpg
    gossipdj.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
trust me most of pro players have bath habits which are not good for beginners and it is not good for beginners to repeat them according they play if you want to learn it properly.

Gotta seriously reconsider my bath habits...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Oh I was voicing my comments on this particular topic and you called it trolling? Who are you to judge?

I think you went very well beyond voicing comments. It is possible to voice comments and be very specific about who you are criticizing and to do it politely and respectfully. You can even do it pointedly and be rude. But in your case, you used a very broad brush to repeatedly tar people. You repeatedly made statements about people which would broadly insult people who shared a different opinion from yourself. And the fact that Baal had to ask his questions show me that I Was not the only one who arrived at a similar conclusion. At least Musaab was pretty specific about who he disliked and what he was against.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
I think you went very well beyond voicing comments. It is possible to voice comments and be very specific about who you are criticizing and to do it politely and respectfully. You can even do it pointedly and be rude. But in your case, you used a very broad brush to repeatedly tar people. You repeatedly made statements about people which would broadly insult people who shared a different opinion from yourself. And the fact that Baal had to ask his questions show me that I Was not the only one who arrived at a similar conclusion. At least Musaab was pretty specific about who he disliked and what he was against.

So if I voice my dislikes toward some particular folks it is not considered rude? I do not understand your logic.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
So if I voice my dislikes toward some particular folks it is not considered rude? I do not understand your logic.

Which particular folks? Then it is less likely to be considered trolling and more likely to be a specific issue with a specific person!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
Which particular folks? Then it is less likely to be considered trolling and more likely to be a specific issue with a specific person!
Ok. Here is my specific issue with this original post and poster. The OP is bad in my point of view. Emratthich posted something and when his channel got shut down, this OP jumped on and labeled him spammer and cheater. That is rude, unprofessional, and unfriendly to new comer. And now when I come to voice my opinions, probably too general, then you came and told me trolling. Is that rude and how old timer treat newcomer (I am not new but do not post as much as you)?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Ok. Here is my specific issue with this original post and poster. The OP is bad in my point of view. Emratthich posted something and when his channel got shut down, this OP jumped on and labeled him spammer and cheater. That is rude, unprofessional, and unfriendly to new comer. And now when I come to voice my opinions, probably too general, then you came and told me trolling. Is that rude and how old timer treat newcomer (I am not new but do not post as much as you)?

I quite agree with this. I think the thread has run its course and should be renamed or maybe locked. Emrat's videos are again viewable. He has not scammed anybody or cheated anybody. In fact, he has provided useful information on why Youtube can lock reasonable videos, and he has provided solution. That is a big positive.

He posts some ping pong videos. Some people even like them. I am not a big fan of the videos and I gave my reasons, but the piling on is a bit over the top.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Your specific issue with the original poster, I wholeheartedly agree with and expressing it this way leaves no ambiguity.

Compare it to this (and you have many posts in this style):

I've never known there are so many table tennis key-board warriors until Emratthich joined TTD!:D

The difference is clear.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
Your specific issue with the original poster, I wholeheartedly agree with and expressing it this way leaves no ambiguity.

Compare it to this (and you have many posts in this style):

The difference is clear.

I'd stop here as I think you are unreasonable and rude. Just compare the number of posts between us I know you are undefeated. :cool:

Reactions: doraemon