This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Hey guys, I was just wondering your opinion on what I should use for my rubbers. I have been using the stiga evolution and it's not bad, but it's not necessarily my cup of tea, and I think I need something a little different. I have decided to use the Yinhe t-11+ blade, and I think I will use the H3 neo for FH and Skyline 2 neo for BH, but I haven't bought anything yet. I just wanted some input before I pull the trigger. I realize these rubbers aren't that similar to the evolution, but I'm at the point where I haven't really figured out my style of play yet anyway, so I can easily adapt. I've been playing for about a year, but started to play kinda competitively for only a couple of months. I just participated in my first tourney yesterday and I lost all my matches, but I had a ton of really close games and a couple of matches that came down to the last point that I easily could have won. I'm really into topspin looping and my backspin chops aren't bad, but my backhand is still in development. Overall, I'd considerived myself an all around to OFF- player, but, in time, that could change. So that's where I'm at. I want something that can work for me now, but can also work for me as I get better. Something that I won't have to change out and will last me a long time. I have done a lot of research on these rubbers (7+ hours) and I think I'm making the right decision, but I wanted a second opinion. Thanks guys; any feedback is appreciated.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
I don't think that the Yinhe Blade is suitable for your level. It's very stiff and has a balsa core. Better to stick with your blade and just change the rubbers. Chinese rubbers aren't really my cup of tea anymore. If you have access to a coach who is teaching you proper technique, they could be useful. Otherwise they would be frustrating to use. That's coming from a guy who used tacky Chinese rubbers on his forehand for at least 5 months.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I have finally decided I'm going
Blade: Yinhe Galaxy t-11+
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 neo
BH: 61 second Lightning DS LST
Thanks for the feedback.