What did the Chinese National Team do on Lunar New Year?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Here is a collection of pictures and details on what the Chinese National Team did during Lunar New Year.

Zhang jike went back to his home town Qingdao and celebrated the new year with his family and friends in his house.

2017chinanewyear1.jpg

2017chinanewyear2.jpg

2017chinanewyear3.jpg

2017chinanewyear4.jpg

2017chinanewyear5.jpg

2017chinanewyear6.jpg

Ma long also had a great time in new year

2017chinanewyear7.jpg

2017chinanewyear8.jpg

Ding ning :)

2017chinanewyear9.jpg

2017chinanewyear10.jpg

2017chinanewyear11.jpg

Xu xin and his fiance

2017chinanewyear12.jpg

and Liu shiwen

2017chinanewyear13.jpg

This user has no status.
How do you know that? Please stop disseminating this kind of rumor. She implied that she has a boyfriend in an interview last year.

i saw that on that video link, but it has been removed since, you have to take my word. It had a photo of LIU Shiwen with her GF, together with other better known couples.
The video was quite recent

Last edited:
This user has no status.
my memory might be wrong, but i think the link was provided by ITTF FB site ?
the video was showing all known couples (Ovtcharov + his wife, the Dodean Monteiro for example...) and i have no reason to doubt there was some malice and the author intent was to spread rumours on LIU.

Then again, i was surprised when i saw the video, and so were others in the comment thread.

I have no other source or proof to this claim. You make of it what you want.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
my memory might be wrong, but i think the link was provided by ITTF FB site ?
the video was showing all known couples (Ovtcharov + his wife, the Dodean Monteiro for example...) and i have no reason to doubt there was some malice and the author intent was to spread rumours on LIU.

Then again, i was surprised when i saw the video, and so were others in the comment thread.

I have no other source or proof to this claim. You make of it what you want.

I assume that's why the video was deleted... b/c the uploader realized s/he made a mistake soon after uploading it

Last edited:
Reactions: ping fun