Chinese Trials for World Championships 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
but i think wonderful four will be trusted . as liu guoliang said yesterday they wanted zhang jike to go back to beijing but team decided to not make him tired and the team doctors brought the equipment of his treatment to shenzen in hotel . as i sent the images up there u can see what they're doing with zjk !!! what i want to say is that CNT never leave zjk alone . he's got a good marketing potential for china's table tennis . I'm waiting for that girls cheering in germany . ( BY THE WAY XX AND FZD GAME GONNA BE SO EXCITINGG )

Last edited:
This user has no status.
They don't have to worry. All three of them will get the tickets anyhow.
The real fight is for the remaining 2 - since I don't see ZJK can be trusted with his history in the last year.
Dude beware, ping fun is gonna kick your ass for this [emoji6]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Dude beware, ping fun is gonna kick your ass for this [emoji6]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
HAHAHAHA ...... . GOOD POINT .Now im at work and i laughed suddenly . every one's watching me weirdly ;) BUT REALLY i'M TELLING THE TRUTH ( by weibo of fan pages ):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D and eyepop
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Well, FZD is probably gonna get the spot. I am sure ZJK will go to wttc unless he had injuries then.

I guess the first stage of the trials tells the coaches that Yan An and Fang Bo should not be the 5th person, and that LGY has improved quite a bit.

Reactions: laser23
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
I'll be hoping for LGY instead of Yan An/ Fang Bo.
Fang Bo played the final last time round though, this may have an effect on the selection.

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
When xu xin, ma Long, Zhang Jike retire... (which will be similar timing with Fang Bo, Yan An and Zhou Yu a bit after..?)
I imagine the top 4 it will be something like
1. FZD (I would predict he'll probably have a longer reign than Ma Long...)
2. Lin Gaoyan
2. Liang JingKun (though he needs to up his psychology)
4. zhou Kai (?)
Tbh, I also hope Xue Fei can make it up there, atm I can't see it happening but Penholders are slowly nourished, so who knows...
what do you guys think?

Reactions: eyepop and laser23