Chinese Trials for World Championships 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
I personally saw Zhang Jike not in a good mood, he complained a couple of times about the table, in the final interview he wasn't specially kind.. I guess that starting the trials just after the injury and fever is not easy BUT if this is going to be the main thing to consider whether he is playing the WTTC, he will need much more attitude..

Regarding the crowd, I agree with some people here! It was around 50% occupancy, and MOST of the people were teenagers made up in a funny way screaming ZHANGJIKE ZHANGJIKE.. not very promising for our sport. Im going to start a new thread to comment one thing about the last WTTTC in Kuala Lumpur related to this thing..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Hopefully live stream is not blocked outside China. Will see the first match between ML and YA at 19:40.
http://sports.qq.com/marvellous12/index.htm

There is a fans vote going on and ZJK is way ahead of ML in total votes at the moment.
http://fans.sports.qq.com/marvellous12vote.htm

[FONT=&quot]总计: 59113[/FONT][FONT=&quot]今日: 17382
so the first symbol is yes and the second is no ? like yes if you believe that the player will take the no1 spot in the 3rd stage of trials?[/FONT]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
LGL MEME TOPSPIN.jpgLGL MEME.jpg

Sorry Guys I just had to do it. I have zero inspiration right now but feel free to add some humiliating punchlines about basements in the 2nd blank picture. microsoft paint ftw

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
ZJK body looked slack in the loss, silent in all the major moments, he needs to go to the basement.

You do realise that less than a week ago he had a high fever, and he is still recovering from an ankle injury? And has played one competitive match in 5 months? :)

Yes, he played badly in this match, but saying someone needs to go the basement because they lost a match is a bit disrespectful. Especially when that person is a Grand Slam champion.

Hopefully he recovers from this, but if he doesn't, maybe it is time for someone to take his place...

We shall see! :)

Easy guys. No need to get excited. NL was referring to Turbo´s translation of the latest LGL speech:

I think I can give a very rough translation of LGL's speech until someone fix the video. :rolleyes:

"The performance of FZD and XX is normal. They did not show the purpose of competition. They did not set the standard high enough. They have not tried to win it all, or simply aim to loss one.

XX had tried something new but little had changed. His style is a bit outdated. Time to raise an alarm. What needed to do next, especially after the new ball with strong countering. How he can survive the next cycle.

Some players are pretty good. Such as Xu Chenhao, Liu Dingshuo. They showed the fighting spirit and the will to win which helps a lot in their higher than expected ranking. And Zhou Yu is good too.

As for the last two ranking players Wang Chuqin and Yu Ziyang, they not only loss the matches, but the spirit is just so negative. A player should be always alert no matter when he is playing, going for the towel or picking up the ball. You can blame WCQ for his age but it is the body of YZY that matters. Not tight, slack like a kid. Should practice with Team B in third floor, or even Women Team in 5th floor. Not strong enough in Men's competition.

[Emoji12]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
guys can any of u translate this page . with google translate i understod that liu guoliang has liked zhang jike's performance and has told jike had an acceptable performance today .he just wants zjk to find the feeling for playing as soon as possible , i want to see if this translation is true or not

http://www.chinanews.com/ty/2017/03-03/8165140.shtml

Last edited:
Reactions: TTHopeful
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Google's translation is accurate. Specifically, "the team hopes he'll get back the feeling of competing as soon as possible."