Chinese Trials for World Championships 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Ahmm you are funny little fella arent you ? By facts I meant the articles , but you already know that and instead pretend otherwise. you didnt even understand (or you chose to neglect ) that I didnt believe the rumors as I obviously stated in my post. REally now , how old are you? do you even read thoroughly enough my posts? Do you need a quote to do that? :)

My god you really believe I actually believed all that craP? Go check your ego issues, come back again till you have your facts straight. TILL THEN :you belong to the basement.
haha, if you didn't believe in them you wouldn't post about them because they deserve no credibility to be heard

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
haha, if you didn't believe in them you wouldn't post about them because they deserve no credibility to be heard

dude seriously, stop making such a fool out of yourself. It is clear in my post, that I didnt believe rumors about ZJK gambling or the chinese mafia. Do you want me to draw it maybe?

p.s. we are not in the same level, I can teach you how to think though, just go to the basement first

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
dude seriously, stop making such a fool out of yourself. It is clear in my post, that I didnt believe rumors about ZJK gambling or the chinese mafia. Do you want me to draw it maybe?

p.s. we are not in the same level, I can teach you how to think though, just go to the basement first
stop getting so deluded about yourself. Of course, I'm not on the same level as you. No one would want to be.

says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
[video]http://v.qq.com/x/page/f0023stl2a0.html[/video]

[video]http://weibo.com/tv/v/Ezc2VvuNS?fid=1034:a826f6d1e1969df6e6e6cb9e68afcf6 5[/video]

Feng Yalan changing hands stoke win a rally !!

GIF

cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Reactions: Suga D and eyepop
This user has no status.
TTFrenzy and alexgreen, what about you leave each other alone now? Do you think dozens of people like to read your childish bullshit you have spread on the last pages? You both look like idiots to be honest, TTFrenzy as an established member with lots of posts fighting a new member even more...

No need to reply on that as I won't answer your reply. Just stop it now, for God's sake!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
TTFrenzy and alexgreen, what about you leave each other alone now? Do you think dozens of people like to read your childish bullshit you have spread on the last pages? You both look like idiots to be honest, TTFrenzy as an established member with lots of posts fighting a new member even more...

No need to reply on that as I won't answer your reply. Just stop it now, for God's sake!

Thanks Xylit.

Yeah, guys, let's just drop it. And no more arguing in this thread between you two. Thanks.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
ZJK's fangirls are now blaming LGL and CNT for not make ZJK's ankle injury heal after 5 months. They wanted to make an appointment with Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt (you may know him if you watch soccer) ! Check out their request :p
http://sports.qq.com/a/20170313/010370.htm

Attachments

• 142614078.jpg
    142614078.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 215
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
ZJK's fangirls are now blaming LGL and CNT for not make ZJK's ankle injury heal after 5 months. They wanted to make an appointment with Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt (you may know him if you watch soccer) ! Check out their request :p
http://sports.qq.com/a/20170313/010370.htm
yeah i read about this and wanted to post something but it's great that u did it . it seems that dr wohlfahrt has replied to their request and wanted them to have oppointment on early april ..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
this is great news, it will be hilarious and wonderful at the same time if Zhang Jike decides to actually sign up for the appointment ! great publicity , not sure LGL will like it though

yeah i read about this and wanted to post something but it's great that u did it . it seems that dr wohlfahrt has replied to their request and wanted them to have oppointment on early april ..

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
this is great news, it will be hilarious and wonderful at the same time if Zhang Jike decides to actually sign up for the appointment ! great publicity , not sure LGL will like it though

yes if liu allows it will be great . but it doesnt seem nice if zhang jike's fan girl blame liu guoliang . he cares about his playes all the time specially zjk . Liu is like a father to them .
photo_2017-03-13_08-57-35.jpg
photo_2017-03-13_08-57-59.jpg
photo_2017-03-13_08-57-55.jpg

Reactions: ttmonster