Chinese Trials for World Championships 2017

This user has no status.
ZJK body looked slack in the loss, silent in all the major moments, he needs to go to the basement.

You do realise that less than a week ago he had a high fever, and he is still recovering from an ankle injury? And has played one competitive match in 5 months? :)

Yes, he played badly in this match, but saying someone needs to go the basement because they lost a match is a bit disrespectful. Especially when that person is a Grand Slam champion.

Hopefully he recovers from this, but if he doesn't, maybe it is time for someone to take his place...

We shall see! :)

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
You do realise that less than a week ago he had a high fever, and he is still recovering from an ankle injury? And has played one competitive match in 5 months? :)

Yes, he played badly in this match, but saying someone needs to go the basement because they lost a match is a bit disrespectful. Especially when that person is a Grand Slam champion.

Hopefully he recovers from this, but if he doesn't, maybe it is time for someone to take his place...

We shall see! :)

It's a TTD joke, people who understand it will get it...

Reactions: TTFrenzy and TurboZ
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Could it be that zjk if he plays The wcc will be seeded 5th behind mizu Cause he withdrew from qatar Open in Second round and there is just one pro tour tournamemt left Till wcc (not a Platinum Event), so i think he definetly has to score there . Right now he isnt listet at all. Would be good for european Players and The tournamemt at all if theres more then a miracle Chance to Make it to The final day :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Could someone explain why the country which have >1 billion people and which probably favourite sport is table tennis can't gather spectators to fill a small venue? I see this not the first time. Even in these trails the fans are mostly young girls of ZJK fans who probably not even care of table tennis :D
Maybe somebody know something about this and could share the info?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
It just sounded like your being ignorant to his current state :)

Sorry if I missed the joke, it just wasn't very funny or obvious. My bad! :)

Yeah, and he showed up to play. I have read the pingfun translations so no, I wasn't ignorant. Maybe you should have told his opponent to take pity on him because of his current state, or you should have told LGL to respect the Chinese team when commenting about them. Fanbois will never die.

Reactions: shinshiro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
well guys pleaseee stop joking about zjk . he was far from TT for more than 5 months while these monsters were playing whole day and night .zhang jike was under pressure while his fangirls were screaming his name all over. even with this , zhang jike played reallyyy well to be honest . he was down in first game and leveled 10-10 . then a close lose . I hope he will do better and i'm sure he will do better in the other games . I really want to see him in WTTC if he wont be there this years WTTC wont be fun 100% .

This user has no status.
Yeah, and he showed up to play. I have read the pingfun translations so no, I wasn't ignorant. Maybe you should have told his opponent to take pity on him because of his current state, or you should have told LGL to respect the Chinese team when commenting about them. Fanbois will never die.

Maybe he showed up to play because he actually wants to play Worlds and doesn't want to hope for a free ticket?

I would never tell an opponent to take pity on someone, neither would I tell LGL what to do. I trust his judgement more than yours.

Haters will never die...

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Maybe he showed up to play because he actually wants to play Worlds and doesn't want to hope for a free ticket?

I would never tell an opponent to take pity on someone, neither would I tell LGL what to do. I trust his judgement more than yours.

Haters will never die...
will there be free ticket???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
well guys pleaseee stop joking about zjk . he was far from TT for more than 5 months while these monsters were playing whole day and night .zhang jike was under pressure while his fangirls were screaming his name all over. even with this , zhang jike played reallyyy well to be honest . he was down in first game and leveled 10-10 . then a close lose . I hope he will do better and i'm sure he will do better in the other games . I really want to see him in WTTC if he wont be there this years WTTC wont be fun 100% .

ZJK is one of my favorite players. Some people take things too seriously.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi