Chinese Trials for World Championships 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
As Mizutani is not registered for Korean Open in April he wont get the chance to get the 5th place back in world ranking, so if Dima is not losing any points in korea and ZJK won't be chosen for wttc due to any reason by LGL we will have Dima Ovtcharob seeded on position 4 which would better our chances for a medal by about 500% with a little bit of luck looking on the draws in may and getting out of the way of the chinese till semis.

So as i'll be there all 8 days this would be awesome for germany but on the other handside i want to see zjk pretty bad :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
in champions league can play in double licence???

I'm not sure what exactly do you mean but champions league players play in various leagues plus in the champions league. Teams from other leagues participates the champions league f.e.: Mizutani, Samsonov and Ovcharov in Fakel Gazprom.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
any news already which player LGL select besides LGY and FZD which already qualified?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
any news already which player LGL select besides LGY and FZD which already qualified?

It is the usual line up of Ma Long, Zhang Jike and Xu Xin to play Single. Ma Long will team up with Timo again in MD. Other pair is XX and FZD, and Fang Bo will play XD with Petrissa Sojia.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Some time ago, I saw this awesome clip of a nearly 360° angle view of a shot from a Chinese player (Xu Xin?) created by merging die recordings of the high speed cameras which were surrounding half of the court. (I hope you understand what I mean...) Does anyone have the link to the clip?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ittf+360

I think what you are talking about is on the chinese trials only. you should search those videos although im not sure you will find it because you have to watch every ittf video from the trials

This user has no status.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ittf+360

I think what you are talking about is on the chinese trials only. you should search those videos although im not sure you will find it because you have to watch every ittf video from the trials

I know the clip was published in the course of the marvellous 12 event. However, after searching youtube I still couldn't find the clip. Does anyone know the link to the clip I'm looking for?

Thanks for your help!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Last edited:
Reactions: TurboZ