A perfect gym/laptop/tt backpack?

This user has no status.
Ok guys, I need your advice. Last couple of days I've been combing the Internet for the perfect backpack, and this is what I mean by PB:

1. It has a 15" laptop compartment (next to the back would be ideal).
2. It has a shoe compartment.
3. It has an insulated water bottle/shaker pocket.
4. It's volume is 25-30 l.
5. It costs less than 100 EUR (or not much over).

I need all this because my ordinary day looks like this: home->gym->work->tt training (or match)->home.

So, just to give you an idea, it's something along the lines of Killerspin 605-43, only with laptop compartment and slightly bigger (K60543 was a 22 liter backpack). Or Karkoa Smartbag 40, only smaller, or Karkoa Smartbag 25, only with laptop compartment.

A few days ago I've found Under Armour SC30 backpack, and it's ideal, but the problem is that shipping from the American manufacturer costs 60ish EUR, and it's a freaking LOT of extra money. I tried finding it somewhere in Europe, found it on Amazon.de, placed an order, but they mailed me yesterday saying that they're out of stock.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2020
I'm sorry for posting here but I want to know if you bought a backpack, I have a laptop too and I don't know where can I buy a backpack

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I have a similar routine. I have a normal bag for a laptop and a big 40-50l training bag. At home I pack the laptop bag in the training bag. To gym I take whole thing. When I go to work I take out only the laptop bag and leave the outside training bag in the car. When going to TT training I again take the whole thing.

Last time I went on hunt for a backpack like this, Nelson-Rigg Hurricane Backpack was something among lines that could fit your needs. I am not 100% sure though. Do your own research about it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
Especially if you have a computer that you care about a lot, that can help you earn a living, you definitely want to protect it as best you can. For this, I found on https://backpacks.global/compare/features/backpack-with-luggage-handle-sleeve/ a perfect one for my laptop. When you transport it, it is most exposed to the danger of being hit, scratched, even stolen. So you need a way to haul it and store it safely. The best laptop backpack can help you do this easily.