Viscaria vs Timo Boll ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Because SOMEONE WAS WRONG ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

Therefore the thread revivification is perfectly understandable. Think of all the people who failed to correct the wrongness back in 2017? It makes one fear for the future of humanity. But the necessary correction was made, belatedly, and we can all breathe a little easier as the Natursl Order has been restored.

Indeed.

But the comment goes against the n+1 rule. Everyone needs a Viscaria.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Actually the Spirit of Rule 20 says the OP should buy a TB-ALC and a Viscaria. He is simply not allowed to believe that either one will make him play better (Rule 27). The OP of course posted before the Revelation of the Rules.

Ba'al has spoken.

Bringing back dead threads is not against the Rules unless you use it to start a flame war that nobody cares about and it is your first month on the forum.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah. As far as I am concerned, back when the thread was new a fresh, it did not need any more than Post #4 in the thread. That post by Baal sums up everything you need to know on this subject.

Viscaria or TB ALC is a good blade for anyone whose technique is decently acceptable. So the post by M Ngai that woke this thread back up really does not make much sense to me. :)

Last edited:
says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
Hello all, I was just wondering for anyone that has both of these blades what is the difference between the two in terms of speed, control, and spin. I know that the new Viscarias play a little different or thats what i have heard so if you could compare the new viscaria to the boll ALC that would be great

If possible as well, if anyone could compare the blades whilst using the Tenergy rubbers with them that would be great ;)

Timo Boll ALC so much better, they are hard to compare. To me anyway, they are so far away from each other
Each stroke is pure joy on TB while Thrashcaria is nothing, feels dead when playing with Tenergyrubbers. Untuned, unspeedglued, unboosted, especially Viscaria feels like a Stiga Allround Classic...

Reactions: jedimasterplk