Senior TTD Member 530 987
    says This user has status.

Senior TTD Member 987 530

User Info Menu

Jul 2018
    Canada
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Baal
    Because SOMEONE WAS WRONG ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

Therefore the thread revivification is perfectly understandable. Think of all the people who failed to correct the wrongness back in 2017? It makes one fear for the future of humanity. But the necessary correction was made, belatedly, and we can all breathe a little easier as the Natursl Order has been restored.

Indeed.
    But the comment goes against the n+1 rule. Everyone needs a Viscaria.

says Ba'al has spoken

Master TTD Member 5,938 3,554
    B
    says Ba'al has spoken

Master TTD Member 3,554 5,938

User Info Menu

Nov 2010
    Read 8 Reviews
    Actually the Spirit of Rule 20 says the OP should buy a TB-ALC and a Viscaria. He is simply not allowed to believe that either one will make him play better (Rule 27). The OP of course posted before the Revelation of the Rules.

Ba'al has spoken.

Bringing back dead threads is not against the Rules unless you use it to start a flame war that nobody cares about and it is your first month on the forum.
    Last edited by Baal; 12-25-2019 at 02:51 AM.

says I like to hit Heavy Topspin

Super Moderator 16,094 14,603
    says I like to hit Heavy Topspin

Super Moderator 14,603 16,094
    Yeah. As far as I am concerned, back when the thread was new a fresh, it did not need any more than Post #4 in the thread. That post by Baal sums up everything you need to know on this subject.

Viscaria or TB ALC is a good blade for anyone whose technique is decently acceptable. So the post by M Ngai that woke this thread back up really does not make much sense to me.
    Last edited by UpSideDownCarl; 12-25-2019 at 01:18 AM.
    Setup 1: Blade by Nate: Vortex Spin Machine, FH Evolution MX-K, BH Evolution FX-P
    Setup 2: OSP Virtuoso Plus, FH Rasanter R 48, BH Rasanter R 48
    Spin is Everything

This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 36 137
    This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 137 36
    [QUOTE=hazzaa96;181909]Hello all, I was just wondering for anyone that has both of these blades what is the difference between the two in terms of speed, control, and spin. I know that the new Viscarias play a little different or thats what i have heard so if you could compare the new viscaria to the boll ALC that would be great

If possible as well, if anyone could compare the blades whilst using the Tenergy rubbers with them that would be great

Timo Boll ALC so much better, they are hard to compare. To me anyway, they are so far away from each other
    Each stroke is pure joy on TB while Thrashcaria is nothing, feels dead when playing with Tenergyrubbers. Untuned, unspeedglued, unboosted, especially Viscaria feels like a Stiga Allround Classic...

The Following User Likes Guybrush123's Post:

jedimasterplk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12