TableTennisDaily meet Marcos Freitas!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey all, yesterday I traveled to the Portuguese National Training Center to film a new video with Marcos Freitas reviewing his new Butterfly blade. The Marcos Freitas ALC blade was released last year and is the latest carbon blade addition to Butterfly.

cache.php

I had a fantastic time spending the day and talking to Marcos learning about his table tennis career. It sure was not easy playing against him, wow his shots were fierce! The amount of spin and speed on the ball really was something! I think the video review will show just how much spin he was producing from my many blocks off the table :)

Marcos helped design his high quality blade on his trip to Butterfly Japan HQ last year. Freitas talked about his time in Japan at the head quarters but couldn't release to much information to me as some of it was classified :)

I did learn however that Marcos changes his rubbers after every match or tournament. Once a week which I thought was impressive! Here's a photo below of Marcos's old rubber stack from a few months of training!

cache.php

I also did a vlog with Marcos where he showed me around the new Butterfly Portuguese National team training facility which is incredible! The video will feature Marcos and the National Team training, interviews and more.

That sure is an impressive amount of rubbers :D Anyways, a lot of cool videos to come! Stay tuned!

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Hey all, yesterday I traveled to the Portuguese National Training Center to film a new video with Marcos Freitas reviewing his new Butterfly blade. The Marcos Freitas ALC blade was released last year and is the latest carbon blade addition to Butterfly.

cache.php

I had a fantastic time spending the day and talking to Marcos learning about his table tennis career. It sure was not easy playing against him, wow his shots were fierce! The amount of spin and speed on the ball really was something! I think the video review will show just how much spin he was producing from my many blocks off the table :)

Marcos helped design his high quality blade on his trip to Butterfly Japan HQ last year. Freitas talked about his time in Japan at the head quarters but couldn't release to much information to me as some of it was classified :)

I did learn however that Marcos changes his rubbers after every match or tournament. Once a week which I thought was impressive! Here's a photo below of Marcos's old rubber stack from a few months of training!

cache.php

I also did a vlog with Marcos where he showed me around the new Butterfly Portuguese National team training facility which is incredible! The video will feature Marcos and the National Team training, interviews and more.

That sure is an impressive amount of rubbers :D Anyways, a lot of cool videos to come! Stay tuned!

What the.... SO awesome Dan! Look that pink pancakes... Next time please take me with you... I will be a good assistant... Haha...

Reactions: Suga D
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Of course after the boosting is gone he has to return them directly to butterfly back..... No reason to collect them otherwise....... I could not manage to be quiet... :)

Reactions: Suga D

MDP

This user has no status.

MDP

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 1 reviews
I don't see what's cool or impressive about it. Wasting material, more trash and the fact that every rubber he uses for free, the consumer has to pay for. I get why he does it and he surely isn't the only one doing that, but I really can't approve of it. Another exemple of the throw-away-society we live in!

Reactions: doraemon