Dhs hurricane long 5 w968

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Hi, im a New member of this forum. I 've been playing TT since i Was 10 years old (actually im 22). I Would like to know where can i buy a W968. The only place i know is prott.vip but im not so sure about how reliable it is. Also the price is quite expensive 450$. I don't know where can i buy this blade. Im from Perú.

Thank you so much

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Hi, im a New member of this forum. I 've been playing TT since i Was 10 years old (actually im 22). I Would like to know where can i buy a W968. The only place i know is prott.vip but im not so sure about how reliable it is. Also the price is quite expensive 450$. I don't know where can i buy this blade. Im from Perú.

Thank you so much
Try tabletennis11.com .. according to me it is the best site for table tennis equipments and it is reliable and cheap

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

Thank you so much
Www.prott.vip sell genuine stuff. I have been buying stuff from them. They can get all those authentic national team blades and rubbers.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Chen Chen has one for sale atm. This here is from his latest thread.

View attachment 12356View attachment 12357View attachment 12358View attachment 12359View attachment 12360View attachment 12361View attachment 12362View attachment 12355

Just got a W968 (old version) with original box, weight is 91, thickness is 5.99mm, only used for one session, about 3 hours, blade itself is in super condition. 355 pounds, paypal pay for goods needs to add 5% on top of the price. Free postage in the UK.

Here's a link to the thread. He's a reliable guy.
I have bought a W968 from him too. Everything to my fullest satisfaction.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/...ional-equipment-(rubbers-and-blades)&p=182280

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017

Thank you so much. I'll talk to him. One more question, is there a biiiiig difference between the commercial hurricane long 5 versión And the W968?

:)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.

Thank you so much. I'll talk to him. One more question, is there a biiiiig difference between the commercial hurricane long 5 versión And the W968?

If you look at the price, its 355 pounds which is almost 450 usd. You might want to buy the commercial long 5 which is around 150 USD available on tabletennis11 and prott

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
I have the commercial version for sale slightly used if your wanting to try it out before you spend 450usd on the w968

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

These questions and assumptions came up already before, so i just quoted the answers. Hope it's still enlightening.

It's a genuine DHS custom W968 blade and therefore clearly has a higher price than vs commerical ML 5 blade. :)

its a custom made blade compared to a commercial blade so i dont agree how you can compare it. its like trying to buy a butterfly blade at the price of a yinhe
What you are comparing is like comparing a normal commercial butterfly blade for to a custom Made butterfly blade. when you call up butterfly and chuck in the same layers of wood and carbon. trust me the price gap will be at least double when you do that.

Last edited: