How are the Xion and Kingnik Poly 3 stars?

Hi everyone,
I have been playing with the XuShaoFa 3 star for some time and I really like it. It's a little pricey so I was looking for a cheaper seamless 3 star. On tt11 the cheapest are the Xiom and the Kingnik. Has anyone played with them? My main concern is durability so if you know anything please let me know. Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
On TT11 (and in everywhere general), the Xiom are more expensive than XSF and Kingnik.

When I tried them, the Kingnik seemed roughly the same as the XSF. I know that people have been complaining about recent XSF batches, so perhaps Kingnik are worth a go. Joola Flash are another option - several high-level teams in our league swear by them.

The Xiom are very good. They feel a little harder and more sturdy to me in comparison with the XSF, and all 6 I received were decently round when new. These are probably my favorite ball overall, but a bit more expensive than other seamless balls. They have survived a few edge hits so far too - zero breakages over the course of 3 months of use.

On TT11 (and in everywhere general), the Xiom are more expensive than XSF and Kingnik.

When I tried them, the Kingnik seemed roughly the same as the XSF. I know that people have been complaining about recent XSF batches, so perhaps Kingnik are worth a go. Joola Flash are another option - several high-level teams in our league swear by them.

The Xiom are very good. They feel a little harder and more sturdy to me in comparison with the XSF, and all 6 I received were decently round when new. These are probably my favorite ball overall, but a bit more expensive than other seamless balls. They have survived a few edge hits so far too - zero breakages over the course of 3 months of use.

Yes but if you do the buy 4 Pay 3 on TT11 it turns out to be the same price as the Kingnik. So I will probably go with the Xiom.

Do you know the meaning of stars on ball? Please explain it for me :( my ball has 5 stars :O :(

Your 5 star ball is not ITTF approved and I have no idea what companies make 5 star balls. 3 stars are balls that can be used for tournaments (If they say ITTF approved). They are the most expensive and have the highest quality. 1 stars are used for training, multiball, robots, etc. They are cheaper and not as high quality and long lasting. 2 stars are in between in terms of quality, durability, bounce, etc. Hope this helps.