Got a fake stiga clipper wood from Taobao

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Not a professional advisor by any means but i myself play mark v 1.8mm on my rpb too(just started 1 year ago). Its honestly a pretty good choice as if u just started out with rpb u dont want something too fast. As for blade weight i try not to buy dhs rubbers (on any side!) as they tend to be heavy. For penholders like us it will really limit your rpb stroke as u cant accelerate fast which is important for rpb. And an old player told me to that it may injure ur wrist in the long run as you try to do rpb with your heavy blade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ot Ot
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Not a professional advisor by any means but i myself play mark v 1.8mm on my rpb too(just started 1 year ago). Its honestly a pretty good choice as if u just started out with rpb u dont want something too fast. As for blade weight i try not to buy dhs rubbers (on any side!) as they tend to be heavy. For penholders like us it will really limit your rpb stroke as u cant accelerate fast which is important for rpb. And an old player told me to that it may injure ur wrist in the long run as you try to do rpb with your heavy blade.

any suggestion for my FB rubber for clipper wood ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2023
Otot you live in Singapore? Why dont you just go to sinten and buy. The last time i bought Stiga Clipper Cr WRB from them cost $96 only. $9 more hassle-free experience and can check quality of blade at site i think its worth :) . You can call them to check price of Stiga clipper, go google search sinten sports
I can vouch for Sinten, as well. Great people. Bought a Dynasty Carbon from there, not too long ago.