Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hasn't time flown by! Today is the 1 year anniversary of TableTennisDaily.co.uk

The website was launched on Friday, September 24, 2010 at 12:00 am. So much has happened in 1 year its amazing! And it couldn't have been done without all of you on here. So I want to say a big thank you for contribution to all the forum threads and letting your friends know about this amazing community we have here.

logo.png

So what has happened in 1 year?

Website

TableTennisDaily.co.uk now has 3000 registered members. We have been using the amazing tool Google Analytics on TTD since February so we can give you the sites statistics in the last 8 months.

29th January - 27th September

- 79,645 Unique Visitors! More then every spectator at Old Trafford :)
- 683,693 pageviews
- 3000 registered members
- 16,578 Posts
- 1,281 Threads

Social Networking

Facebook

Our primary source to exploit all our Table Tennis news is over at our facebook channel. It is rapidly increasing in numbers with 5908 likes to its name TableTennisDaily

ttdprofilepic.jpg

Youtube

Well as you are all aware TableTennisDaily originated and started out on youtube. The youtube channel TableTennisDaily was very popular amongst Table Tennis fans. It had over 5000 subscribers! However, due to a copyright infringement set upon reflex sports, TableTennisDaily was forced to shut down. Youtube have not yet restored the channel and I am still gutted! TableTennisDaily now runs from a new channel which goes by TTMediaDaily.

Heres another look at the vast amount of members on playing around the world using TableTennisDaily. (p.s once the site hits 4000 members I will make another video!)

Twitter

We haven't put a lot of investment into our twitter page however it is growing and its a great way to keep up to date with all the latest table tennis content around the world!

Be sure to follow and tweet us at TweeTTDaily

Moderators and Team

I want to dedicate this last part of the thread to the amazing moderation team we have on this site that help us maintain everything. From news feeds, latest videos, results, articles and more. Thanks to the moderation team of PingPongPom, lgreggs, david93fcb, Barrow TTC and ttnard

Thanks to everyone of you members who make posts and threads for the community when you find the time. Keep up the great work, your awesome!

And lastly a huge thanks to all the youtubers videos that are displayed on the website on a daily basis! And a huge thanks to the ITTF and other supporting forums.

--Main Stream Channels--
ttCountenance
TTMediaDaily
TTProvider
ttCrawsaive
GecaPhoenix
ttVirusInfected
TabletennisDavid
Takkyuzuki
BollForte94
TabletennisPhotos

--ITTF Promotion--
theITTFchannel
ittfchannel

--Forums--
TableTennisTalk
MyTT

A huge thank you to every one of you! Have a fantastic season in 2011/2012! Good luck!

Dan

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Cheers Dan, lots of hard work has been put in by all the members and so many threads have been successful. Xu Xin's illegal serve thread went nuts! I joined TTDaily in October 2010 but it wasn't until early this year that I really started getting involved in things and I've seen the site grow so much since then. It's a great site, it has amazing members I'd personally like to thank Dan and the moderation team and some other dedicated posters like Yosua, Renz, Rhydian, WiWa, azlan, Carl Horowitz, Scylla and so many others. Keep the forum growing and we can get to a second video for team TTDaily!!!! :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Viva La TTD !
The first internet and table tennis forum I joined, which in the end changed my life.
Me myself joined on March 2011 :) 7 months in this forum already, time passes just like that eh ?

Thanks a bunch to Dan for being a great admin all the way till now.
Thanks a bunch to the great staffs in the forum.
Thanks a bunch to TTD's great posters, you guys make this forum alive.

and thanks a bunch bro Matt for the mention ;)

And I am going to enter the 2nd team video :mad:

This user has no status.
Hey guys, I've seen behind the scenes of TTD and Dan put's in a large amount of work in to bringing you content and running the site, as do the other mods and everybody involved in the upkeep of the site. You guys are awesome! However, without you guys the posters this site wouldn't have been the success it has been. You are the filling of the TTD pie! Keep it up, we have a BIG year of table tennis ahead of us :D

HAPPY b-day ttdaily!!! Without u , I am nothing right now :))))
Without u I wouldn't have met Master Matt and the other pros :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Happy Birthday Table Tennis Daily. I was actually talking to a friend who I got to join and he was telling me he thinks this is the best TT site out there as well. He was saying that the way the videos and new news and information and posts are all organized makes this the best site for Table Tennis info out there. I agree and don't think there is anything that can even come close.

So, great job to all of you who have a hand in administrating and organizing the site. Thank you all, and especially to you, Dan, for how much time and effort you put into this project.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Happy Birthday Table Tennis Daily. I was actually talking to a friend who I got to join and he was telling me he thinks this is the best TT site out there as well. He was saying that the way the videos and new news and information and posts are all organized makes this the best site for Table Tennis info out there. I agree and don't think there is anything that can even come close.

So, great job to all of you who have a hand in administrating and organizing the site. Thank you all, and especially to you, Dan, for how much time and effort you put into this project.

You are amazing Carl! Your comments mean so much to me, they really do!

Thanks so much for your fantastic posting and threads as this is what really makes a site become successful. I will keep pushing news feeds to promote this amazing sport. Have a great weekend everyone!

Dan