The Andro Rasanters are available

Hopefully the new one will be much a better quality, original Rasant rubbers are junk.

Yh they are really not very durable. My partner has Rasant Grip on both sides and in less than a month (12-14 hrs total use time) the topsheet got cut and dull and it domed a little here and there. The rubber also got dirty and no matter how much he sponges it it won't get clean.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
Does trying Mizutani ZLC, Innerforce ZLC, Innerforce ZLF, Innerforce layer ZLF, Liu Shiwen, Timo Boll Spirit (black tag, fish scale), Timo Boll Spark, Joola Rossi Emotion, Carbonado 190, Joola Rossi Emotion, Virtuoso+, Clipper, Petr Korbel (jp), Primorac EX, Hinoblaze, Violin, Kiso Hinoki V, Jonyer Special in 2 years since I came back to the sport count as a little :D ? (I don't even want to start with rubbers...). Good thing is that there are only few blades I want to try left. Viscaria, Acoustic, Acoustic Inner, Avalox P500.

Funny thing is prefer fake korbel made in china to almost all of them. Spirit was great (but had only AN handle), IF ZLF (the old one, but had only ST) and Kiso Hinoki V (best handle I have used and very enjoyable to paly with :/)

Going back to topic, I have high hopes for rasanter, I really liked every rasant rubber I tried on my bh.

Last edited:
wow you have tried quite a lot. Viscaria is really good. The blades I have tried are Spintech DynaPower, Andro Kinetic Explorer, DHS TG-T7, Joola K5, Nittaku Violencello, Stiga Carbo 7, Gambler Aryalate, Gambler Hinoki, Animus Lupiter, Andro Ligna OFF, Donic World 89 Appelgren, Avalox Ruiba, Butterfly Petr Korbel, Killerspin, Kido 7P, Stiga Allround, Timo Boll Spark, Nittaku Acoustic, and not to mention 2-3 custom blades. All that in 15 months

Reactions: Tinykin and Vrael
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Has anyone purchased the v47? I'm interested in getting one with max thickness for my backhand side.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Just tried R42, R47 and R50 on different setup today! I liked R47 the most which can be used if you are an advance player. It can be used for both Fh and Bh. R50 is definitely a FH rubber. The R47 has much dwell and the old click effect sound when you are ripping the ball.

This user has no status.
Guys, what will they find next ? Rasanterers ??? Stop buying from bullshit marketing companies !!

Andro just buys rubbers at the german ESN factory and makes some marketing bullshit campaign around them. I mean , do you remember their incredibly infantile Rasant comics video's ?

Just like Adidas , it is just a marketing company, nothing else.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Guys, what will they find next ? Rasanterers ??? Stop buying from bullshit marketing companies !!

Andro just buys rubbers at the german ESN factory and makes some marketing bullshit campaign around them. I mean , do you remember their incredibly infantile Rasant comics video's ?

Just like Adidas , it is just a marketing company, nothing else.

Well firstly this is just grammatically a comparative form. Next would be superlative then.

Rasant - rasanter - am rasantesten
Fast - faster - fastest

Another sample:
polite - politer - politest
nice - nicer - nicest

So in a way the name makes sense, since it's not a whole new concept of rubber but rather an enhanced version of the previous.

And your critique about marketing is totally BS as well and reveils little to no knowledge of how the tabletennis industry works!

Because if you see it like this, you were only allowed to buy rubbers from very few companies [most likely BTY], 'cause only very very few run their own factories!

Most companies let their rubbers be produced at either Daiki, Fuso, Sunflex or ESN.

Or do you really think the Nittaku Fastarc series is produced in Japan at Nippon Takkyu factory?

Man, now it's time to wake up and smell the coffee!
The Nittaku Fastarc is produced at ESN!
[Emoji13]
What about Yasaka Mark V? You really think it's produced at Yasaka own factories? Nope. Wrong again. Produced by Fuso.
Same as the legendary Butterfly Sriver = also produced by Fuso

[Emoji23][Emoji23][Emoji23]
Or Tibhar Evolution series? They are not made by Tibhar themselves in Völklingen/Saarland!
Same goes for Tibhar Genius!

BTW: both series' are made by ESN!

Whereas your Donic blade is most likely from Woodhouse AB in Sverige.
[Emoji6]

What about Xiom Vega series? Do you think they're made in Korea?
Sorry to bust your bubble, but the whole Vega series is produced at ESN!!
[Emoji23]

Maybe it would also be helpful for you to know that Andro® is the company by TT-Shop Schöler&Micke, just like Donic is the brand of 'Sport-Schreiner' and GEWO is the brand from TT-Shop Contra.
As i wrote above: only VERY VERY FEW companies have their own factories like Butterfly, DHS, 729 and DHS and 729 also produce rubbers for other Brands too. So Butterfly seem to be one of the very few exclusively producing for themselves.

So maybe before making semi-intelligent accusations rather do a proper research first, lad.

Last edited:
I have also heard that the Andro Ligna series, the Donic World Champion 89 series, and the Nittaku S-series are all manufactured by Soulspin. Is that true? I have a Ligna OFF as well as the Appelgren 89 and the two play remarkably similar and have the same composition. I am getting the S-series SCZ too so I'll see how that plays compared to the others.

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Great info about the factories that make the rubbers and where companies come from.

To me, Rasnater looks like it might be interesting. But there are guys who are seriously infected by the EJ virus and seem to want to try every product on the market. [emoji2]

Personally, in some way, I think that is fine. As Der_Echte would say, "been there, done that, got the free t-shirt." [emoji2]

But there are also people who seem rabid about equipment as though the right combo will fix their technique. But us old senile guys know that it won't. That is practice, practice, practice that will fix the technique. Something I need to be doing much more of these days. Only thing is, I can't seem to find the time.

Why do I think the Rasanter series will be interesting? Well, clearly Andro thinks it is enough of an improvement on the old series to phase the Rasant series out. And Rasant is quite good. As far as I can tell, the two issues with Rasant series rubbers are how long they last and the weight. If there is no other improvement but the weight is better OR they last longer, it will still be a big advance. If they get both of those and a slightly better performance, the Rasanter series could sidle past Tibhar Evolution as the most well liked and used ESN rubber out there.

Is it that? Will it be that? I don't know. But I doubt it is worse than the old Rasant series. So it has to be pretty good no matter what. [emoji2]

And Giang's post makes it sound like the rubbers are pretty decent.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
I heard they are lighter, so now we need to wait and check the durability :)

As for ej stuff I agree that changing stuff will not change the skill and practice is irreplaceable, but I noticed that different setup makes me play differently, so ej'ing is the way to find the setup that will make me play the way I want to play :D

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl