Which blade would you recommend me ?

This user has no status.
Hello guys,
I'm looking for a blade for my new bat. I've been playing since 3 years and used donic bluefire m2 on my FH, donic Coppa x3 on my BH and the donic appelgren allplay blade. Now I want to build a new bat that isn't that heavy (like 80-95 grams ) with some good speed (not amazing speed just decent) a lot effet and control. It shouldn't be too expensive (max. 100 bucks). Would you like to tell me which blade could be good for me and share your experience with me ?

Best regards

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
the obvious continuation from the Appelgren allplay would be the waldner senso carbon, which is an inexpensive appelgren allplay with added carbon layers. great control, good speed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hello guys,
I'm looking for a blade for my new bat. I've been playing since 3 years and used donic bluefire m2 on my FH, donic Coppa x3 on my BH and the donic appelgren allplay blade. Now I want to build a new bat that isn't that heavy (like 80-95 grams ) with some good speed (not amazing speed just decent) a lot effet and control. It shouldn't be too expensive (max. 100 bucks). Would you like to tell me which blade could be good for me and share your experience with me ?

Best regards

Palio tnt-1 , 5 wood 4 carbon new tech
Usd15 in hk usd8 on taobo china
Awesome price n bat find reviews on google

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Stiga Rosewood NCT VII is my real blade.Previously I was playing with an old TSP Chinese 5-S. Stiga Rosewood NCT VII is a very balanced blade. Mid strictness and hardness, great speed, great control and very nice feeling. You can play a very spiny short game and easily topspin the first ball available.I had highly advised this blade.

These are all offensive blades. After playing with an all-round blade, you shouldn't move up too much. I'd say move to an off- blade, and definitely all wood. Nitakku septear, stiga clipper wood, yasaka meo, Avalox p500. I find these brands make the best all wood blades and have quite a few different models to suit your feel (soft and stiff, flex and hard, etc). Can't vouch for Donic or tibhar, I have very little experience with these.

Reactions: Gjayesh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Try donic dicon or the waldner world champion blade. At least either of the 2 is all-wood
waldner world champion '89 contains CFZ, or carbon fleece zylon, so it is composite not allwood....

EDIT: Dicon is all wood though, and is a good choice

Last edited:
Reactions: Gjayesh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Tibhar Samsonov Alpha. 80g, All+/Off- speed (small speed upgrade from your Allplay). Slightly stiffer than allplay, but this allows you to smash/block a lot better than the small trade-off in loop. Outer plies are soft so you still get good dwell time. Quality construction.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Get some reading on review of Butterfly Petr Korbel. I think it might be good for you..in a long term run

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk