Liam Pitchford vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey everyone,

During our recent review with Liam Pitchford looking at the Butterfly Viscaria blade we did a 1 set showdown at the end! Users had to guess what they thought the score would be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Liam Pitchford to win a signed Viscaria by Liam!

Liam Pitchford vs Dan!

We had a great day with Liam Pitchford who was a lot of fun.

Winner of the signed Viscaria blade by Liam Pitchford announced:

Thanks to all 1109 entries across TableTennisDaily's website, youtube and Instagram channel who entered the competition on what they thought the score would be between Liam and Dan.

Step 1:
282 users commented the 'correct score' all went into the prize draw assigned to a number.

Step 2:
Using google's random number generator, a random number was generated which produced the winner.

dylanley.jpg

Step 3:

Congratulations to 1st place winner Dylan Ley winning a signed Butterfly Viscaria blade. If you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions and 1 set showdowns with pro players!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
No mercy shown there until game point! I'd like to see the pros do some more exhibition/humiliation style points throughout :p

I don't think there's any doubt on who is better... so perhaps less 3rd ball kill for some fun ball kills instead!

Reactions: Suga D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
No mercy shown there until game point! I'd like to see the pros do some more exhibition/humiliation style points throughout :p

I don't think there's any doubt on who is better... so perhaps less 3rd ball kill for some fun ball kills instead!

That is a good point, it probably doesn't help because beforehand I always tell the pro's to give 100% :D

Maybe it would be better to see some more exhibition style points, I agree.

Please fix!

Y does the post say winner of signed Quadri Aruna blade announced ?? :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, updated :)

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Once more i get the result right and once more i did not win ;-(
Glory to Liam and winner.

Hey my guess was correct again and I didn't win but oh well.

got it right I think :) Good match as always, he was lucky :D

From the OP it sounds like there are 281 people who can make this claim. That a lot of people who guessed correctly. I guess we need a giveaway with 282 prizes for next time. [emoji2]

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Good point Carl , may be 282 DHS D40+ balls personally signed by Dan, I don't think he can convince a pro player to sign all 282 , they might end up with Carpal tunnel or something :p , now we want our goodies but definitely don't want to be responsible for THAT ! :p
From the OP it sounds like there are 281 people who can make this claim. That a lot of people who guessed correctly. I guess we need a giveaway with 282 prizes for next time. [emoji2]

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
I'm not in the camp for more exhibition style points. It's more interesting to see the kind of points between a high-level amateur (like Dan) and a pro. You get a sense of the little things that set them apart. Also it would be kind of unfair to Dan because he plays some really good points sometimes. Especially the one against Aruna. That's also interesting to see.

To be honest, I don't really like exhibition style points that much. I don't mind it at all at the end of a set or match but it's gets boring and predictable is the entire set is exhibition.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Dan said:
Hey everyone,

During our recent review with Liam Pitchford...

Thanks to all 1109 entries across TableTennisDaily's website, youtube and Instagram channel who entered the competition on what they thought the score would be between Liam and Dan.

Step 1:
282 users commented the 'correct score' all went into the prize draw assigned to a number.

Step 2:
Using Area 51 Top Secret Goon Squad Signal Confuser generator, a random number was generated which produced the winner.

dylanley.jpg

Step 3:

Congratulations to 1st place winner DYLAN LEY winning a signed Butterfly Viscaria blade. If you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

HAHAHAHAHA I know this dude from my east Coast days.

Dylan, you better PM Dan ASAP before the Goon Squad catches up to you dude.

Dylan, think hard and remember the former Smash club and a KFC dinner on your first visit.

Reactions: jley and Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
HAHAHAHAHA I know this dude from my east Coast days.

Dylan, you better PM Dan ASAP before the Goon Squad catches up to you dude.

Dylan, think hard and remember the former Smash club and a KFC dinner on your first visit.

Hey william!! How's it going out west? I've moved to New York since last year but haven't stopped playing! Let me know if you're ever in New York!