This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I don't think Pitch sucks.
I don't think Paul sucks.
I don't think Sam sucks.
I don't think Alan Cook sucks.
As a matter of fact, they've been doing extraordinarily well at the last ETTTC, so i absolutely don't get your point!
But anyway, insulting a whole nation in your very first post isn't considered as a smart move in my book.

Just because they're no match for the Asians and Germans doesn't mean they suck. They still have some decent players. On the other hand Team USA doesn't. Their top players are Chinese immigrants and the players are still a lot worse than the ones in the UK. Anyways, TT isn't a big thing in the UK. If UK was bad at rugby you could say something but if China was you can't.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Table tennis was invented based off of tennis. The rich and the royalty of England many years ago were too old to move as much as you need to in tennis. That is where they were able to create table tennis where they could afford to have the rackets and tables to play indoors. The idea only spread after it became so popular in Great Britain. Therefore, all Im saying is Britain had the upper hand and should therefore be among the top in the world.