Best tensor rubber's so far

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Hey everyone!! I'd like to know everyone's​ opinion on different tensor rubber's and whether you all think that tenergy is no more the king of tensor rubber's?? Pls give your opinion on a rubber if you or anyone you know has used it. Thanks!!

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Seems to be that among the pros, Tenergy is still king. But its price is ridiculous.

My training partner recently switched to the Tibhar Evolution series and couldn't be happier. I believe he has stated that he feels they're about the same and a fraction of the cost. Certainly playing against him it doesn't seem any different.

If I was going into the tensor market, I'd definitely look that route. Being just under $50 is pretty reasonable.

I remember there was all the rage at one point over Yinhe Big Dipper. A really affordable Chinese tensor but it was just okay for me.

I'm probably not the best person to ask this. I play close to the table so if anything I want my inverted rubbers with slower speed. Too easy to send them long if they're tuned & really fast for me. So I prefer non-tuned stuff.

Reactions: sanavasaraja
This user has no status.
I like Tenergy best. Of course you can say that its price is ridiculous. Tenergy is more expensive than most other rubbers. But if you buy new rubbers twice a year, what should suffice with Tenergy as they are extremely durable, even if you play quite a lot like me, you pay like 100 € more compared to other rubbers a year. 100 € a year. So what? That is why I should give up playing the best rubber available for me? It is not like we are talking about 100 € a month.

says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
andro rasant , tibhar evolution series , yasaka rakza 7,9 , stiga calibra LT , Donic blufire m1 , donic baracuda , donic acuda blue p1 , nittaku frastarc fastarc S-1 , G-1,Xiom omega IV pro , Asia , europe , sigma europe , pro .. ,, those are the same in price almost , if you can pay more , tenergy is better than all of those ,

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Just a few pieces of information from an old post in a thread with a similar subject:

"Tensor" is a trademarked term owned by German company ESN, who make a lot of different rubbers for many different companies. Tensors used to have the tensor logo on the topsheet, and on the packaging, but recently this has disappeared for a lot of recent ESN-produced rubber. My guess is that the TT equipment companies wanted to play down the fact that so many rubbers were made in the same factory, and focus on their own branding instead. Tensors include Joola Express, Tibhar Evolution, Adidas Tenzone, Andro Rasant, Xiom Sigma, and many, many more.

Most TT manufacturers make some kind of claim about the "tensioning" of their rubbers. Butterfly, for example, call theirs "High Tension". Tenergy isn't made in the ESN factory, so it's wrong to call it a Tensor, but it is supposed to have some tension effect (although I'd say that Tenergy's success is more down to the quality of its topsheet and the introduction of a porous sponge).

I dont think there is another rubber quite like the Tenergy. To be more specific, Tenergy05. Other than that there are many good tensor rubbers available in the market such as the Andro Hexer, Donic's bluefire series, Joola's rhyzm. To me they are all good rubbers with different qualities.
Personally speaking i havent used any rubber so far with the same 'spinning' effect like that of T05. It just makes it harder for the opponent to block/return my drives. I would rate T05 as my first choice followed by the Nittaku fastarc S1 and then Andro's Hexer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Not to me.
My T05's might be a few bucks more expensive than Evolution Rubbers, but they also last longer (at least mine), so by using T05 i don't have to replace them as soon as other rubbers and save some money on the other end.
But that being said, i believe it's mainly personal preferences than anything else.
And as Carl quoted correctly:
A T05 is NOT a tensor!
I've wrote something similar not too long ago.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
T05 with intense training lasts maximum 3 months. Evolution is just as durable and half the price.

I like the best Evolution MX-P, but Gewo Hype 50.0, Victas V>15 Extra are also very good. I like Bluefire M1 but it melts below my fingers, so I can't use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: parkash.imangry
I'm pretty sure Mantra is factory treated so fairly tensory. I mean, does anyone have information about the details of 'tensor' technology? I just assumed they were making more elastic topsheets, and sponges that retained their expansion better when treated with voc free or nearly voc free boosting? I read somewhere that the topsheets are stretched before applying to the sponge? but that seems difficult. But if mantra is completely untreated, it should be well above the competition once boosted. I find this hard to believe. It performs similarly to Tibhar evolution...probably similar technology. and yeah tenergy 05 is unbelievable. There's a shitty blade made up with hurricane 3 and tenergy 05 at my club that's at least a year old. the tenergy performs amazingly. I do think DHS rubbers are best forehand, but you do have to change them often. Tenergy seems to last well. shame about the price.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
considering the T05 and T64 standarts for forehand and backhand, i have to say i have found a few good options:
Forehand: Cornilleau Target Pro GT H47, Vega Pro, Omega IV Pro, Rasant, Rasant Turbo, Rakza 7, M2 and the evo series (not tested yet).
Backhand: Vega Europe (a bit slow), Omega IV Europe, Rasant Grip, Rasant Power Grip, Cornilleau Target Pro GT X51 (bit harder sponge), M2, M1 and the evo series (not tested yet).